About Virtual Law School
Virtual learning is the newest and most popular form of education today. Within the past decade, it has had a major impact on postsecondary education and the trend is only increasing. There is a shift away from top-down lecturing and passive students to a more interactive, collaborative approach in which students and instructors co-create the learning process. The Instructor’s role is changing from the “sage on the stage” to “the guide on the side.” We invite you to join VLS for the following reasons:
- It offers more flexibility over traditional classroom learning.
- We deliver instruction to a geographically dispersed audience at one time.
- Both the instructors and learners will have rich experience of collaborating with other learners and instructors from around the world.
- It provides an informal atmosphere of learning from the best legal minds for more creative interaction.
The team consists of professors with rich exposure to quality legal education both in India and abroad who have come together to revolutionize legal education by making it more accessible and at very affordable costs to everyone who dreams of becoming a lawyer. VLS is a commitment to serve the cause of access to legal education and our endeavour to discharge our social obligation and academic duty to the nation.
Legal Studies is a very vast domain that possesses many subdomains like civil laws, criminal laws, constitutional law, administrative laws and many more. These subdomains are the core pillars of understanding law as a subject during the course of pursuing legal studies & every law college is providing their students with the absolute knowledge of these courses. But you want to learn a certain subject from the core but during your college lecture you are unable to understand the subject or have queries related to it but there is no proper guidance to show you the right path!
BUT NOW, WORRY NOT!
VLS has come up with certified courses where you will be taught & mentored by some very experienced & learned faculties. Some offered certified courses are:
- Intellectual Property Law (30 hours)
- Corporate Law – II (30 hours)
- Transfer of Property Law (30 hours)
- Law of Contract- II (30 hours)
- Law of Evidence (30 hours)
- Law of Arbitration (30 hours)
- Constitutional Law- II (50 hours)
- Civil Procedure Code (50 hours)
- Free 30 mins Career Counselling Session with every course by Dr Nachiketa Mittal (Founder & Director of Virtual Law School).
- Internship Opportunity to meritorious students.
- Discount on CV/Cover Letter Services, paid events and much more.
- Please visit: https://virtuallawschool.in/courses/
- Then, select the desired course & click “Preview Course”
- Now add the course to the cart & then click to “Proceed to checkout”
- Make the payment & the course is all yours!!
Start Date & Fee of Courses
- Courses Start from- 10th July 2021
- INR 750 – INR 1500 (To know the exact fee & other details, please visit: https://virtuallawschool.in/courses/)
- Having queries?
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on +91-70416-32600