GNLU’s Legal Services Committee has launched its magazine series, ABHILEKH. The topic of the upcoming edition is “Hindrances to Healthy India: Addressing the Issues of Food Security”
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a statutory University established by the Government of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003.
The GNLU Legal Services Committee set up under Legal Service Authorities Act, 1987 provides assistance through traditional casework, summary advice, self-help, community legal education, community development and policy reform initiatives.
ABOUT THE MAGAZINE ABHILEKH
It is an initiative where we seek to emphasize the transformation and impact individuals have had across spheres. Further, it aims to capture the essence of the theme, ‘The transforming societies and the legal landscape’. The previous edition of ‘Abhilekh’ gave a glimpse into the activities carried out by the committee and also highlighted the upcoming initiatives. We are now gearing up to launch the second edition and we invite students to collaborate with us and share their stories and insights on the topic. The contributions can range anywhere from articles and poetries to artworks. However, do note that the submission should represent the issues of the contemporary social issues, or is related to socio-economic, and socio-legal aspects of the topic.
TOPIC FOR THE SECOND EDITION
The topics for the submission of articles, essays, poems and art pieces should be:
- “Hindrances to Healthy India: Addressing the Issues of Food Security”
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION
The authors are requested to take care of the following guidelines before submission:
- Co-Authorship is limited to 2 authors for articles/essays. Co-authorship is not allowed for Poems and Artwork.
- There is no restriction on language.
- Use Times New Roman for the entire manuscript.
- Types of Submissions that are accepted: Articles (700-1000 words), Poetry and Artwork
- Font size -12, Times New Roman, single line spacing, and four keywords
. Title of the Article: Font 14, Centre text and Bold
- Word limit- 700/800 words
- A brief description of the piece
- References: APA format
- Copyright issues must be taken care of. The manuscript must be free from plagiarism.
- Submission Deadline: 08th October, 2022.
In case of any queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Varuni Tewary: (+91 9607904343)
Dhruv Chhajjed: (+91 94283 82367)
Himangini Mishra: (+91 9522765454)