Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT) aims to promote honesty, transparency and accountability in governance. PCGT invites applications for the post of:
Programme Manager – Youth For Governance (YFG)
Graduate, preferably in social work.
• Interested in and having some experience in organizing training programmes, doing research and compilation of information, and preparing and writing reports on project work undertaken.
• Experience of working for an NGO or humanitarian aid organization
• Experience in working as a team member
• Interested in or experience in working in partnership with relevant organisations.
• Basic proficiency in written and verbal communication skills – English, Hindi and preferably Marathi.
• Proficient on computer apps like word and excel
• Physical fitness to travel and willingness for sustained fieldwork
• A high degree of competence required in team work, sensitivity to diversity, flexibility and adaptability, initiative and direction, interpersonal skills, focus on results and accountability
• A high degree of competence in planning, reporting and communications, monitoring, networking and self-management. Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic planning skills.
• Ability to manage relationships with donors, significant institutions and senior officials
• Ability to facilitate interaction between development practitioners of various levels
• Sensitivity to gender and diversity issues and concern for the priorities of disadvantaged sections in the community
• Organise and manage training programmes and projects for YFG – ongoing plus future
• Leading the Staff team
• Managing the day to day affairs of the trust
• Interacting with trustees
• Liaison with government and statutory bodies.
• Research work
• Mobilising resources for the trust
• Updating the donors and supporters.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
How to Apply?
Applicants will be required to fill up the Google Form in order to apply for the position and shortlisted candidates will be called for a virtual interview. The decision of PCGT Board of Trustees in the selection process will be final and binding on all applicants.
Deadline to apply: Monday, June 20, 2022 (5 pm)
Google Form Link:
In case you have any queries about the programme, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on our office number 022-23526426 / 23526452