Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research is an independent think tank dedicated to producing quality research to help in the formulation, assessment, and implementation of public policies. It strives towards bridging the gap in policymaking for the wholesome growth and development of our country. We aim at guiding discourse to make better laws and improve governance for the public good. We are committed to producing legal research of the highest standard to inform public debate and contribute to improved governance.
About the Position
Intern’s day-to-day task will include
- Assisting in drafting, policy framing, and research work.
- Writing articles for the law and policy periodical of AFPR, “The Democratic Line”.
- Assisting in day-to-day organisational work under the guidance of the Hon’ble Directors and Advisors.
- Must be a UG student of any stream, at least in 2nd year of his graduation. Law, Public policy, and social work students preferred.
- Adept at MS office with proper internet connectivity
- Prior experience in research work or policy drafting is appreciated.
AFPR will prefer remote internship/work from home due to pandemic situation and all correspondence with the interns shall be made through emails and other formal mediums.
Minimum 5 candidates
The duration of internship shall be minimum 30 days. The work commitment for the selected candidates would be in between 15-20 hours every week.
- A certificate of appreciation shall be provided.
- The internship does not include stipend.
- Letter of Recommendation will be on our discretion and will only be provided in case of substantial and satisfactory work.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV with subject “Policy Internship” along with Statement of Purpose/ Writing sample at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Sec.5, Vrindavan Yojna-1, Lucknow- (U.P.) 226029.
Phone no- (0522)-3571314