Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research is an independent think tank dedicated to producing quality research to help in the formulation, assessment, and implementation of public policies. It strives towards bridging the gap in policymaking for the wholesome growth and development of our country. We aim at guiding discourse to make better laws and improve governance for the public good. We are committed to producing legal research of the highest standard to inform public debate and contribute to improved governance.
Interns shall be inducted for 3-months with the organisation and their day-to-day task will include:
- Assisting MPs in the following areas:
- Conducting legislative research.
- Formulating parliamentary questions.
- Conducting background research for parliamentary debates.
- Providing research support for Standing Committee meetings.
- Collection of data and preparing reports and drafting private member bills while doing empirical/field research.
- Collaborate on crafting social media content and generating innovative parliamentary ideas.
- Assisting public representatives on policy matters and recommending ideas pertaining to their constituency
- Assisting in day-to-day organisational work under the guidance of the Hon’ble Directors and Advisors, and fellows.
- Must be a UG/PG student of any stream, at least in 2nd year of his graduation. Law, political science, and public policy students preferred.
- Adept at MS office with proper internet connectivity.
- Proficient in Hindi reading and writing.
- Prior experience in research work or policy drafting is appreciated.
It will be a full-time offline internship at our New Delhi Office.
Maximum 10 candidates
The internship duration will be three months, requiring selected candidates to commit to working six days a week.
- A certificate of appreciation shall be provided.
- The Internship does not include stipend; however, travel allowance will be given to the candidates.
- Letter of Recommendation will be on our discretion and will only be provided in case of substantial and satisfactory work.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply here – https://forms.gle/odPT8jX7jKpy6sAGA
Last Date to Apply – 31st January, 2024
Address: 1, Talkatora Lane, New Delhi, 110001
Phone no-+91-84007 86111