The Indian Contemporary Law Review (ICLR) is an open-access student-edited blind peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal. The Journal is expected to be a platform for the academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas.
ICLR invites manuscripts for its Volume II, Issue I The object is to provide a platform for diversity of intellectual pursuit from all corners of the society for enrichment and enhancement of the group readers
The present issue of the Indian Contemporary Law Review (ICLR) showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavour of the journal to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academic and research fraternity.
Law students pursuing the three year LL.B, as well as the five year integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit.
• The author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to email@example.com
• The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
• The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention “Manuscript Submission for ICLR”
• A cover letter must accompany the manuscript mentioning the relevant author/s details such as Name, Institute/Organization, Year of Study, Contact Details, etc.
• We accept footnote citations exclusively. Citations must conform to standards laid in the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
• All the submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
• Both single authored and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted
An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author(s) through the e-mail id used by the author(s) for correspondence by the Journal.
Following word limit should strictly be adhered to:
• Long Articles: 5,000-7,000 words
• Short Articles: 3,000-4,500 words
• Case Notes: 1,000-2,500 words
(Note- Limit exclusive of footnotes)
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT AND FOOTNOTES
• Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles.
• The footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
• A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
• Alignment must be justified.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION
Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 16th March, 2020 (Monday).
All correspondence must be via email, and should be addressed at: firstname.lastname@example.org