The Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru hereby invites original and unpublished submissions in form of research papers on any contemporary debates in Law and allied Social Sciences for publication in the International Journal of Law and Social Sciences (IJLS) bearing ISSN Number 2454-8553, Volume 9, Issue 1. The Journal is also indexed in various databases such as J-Gate, Manupatra, etc.
Details of International Journal of Law and Social Sciences (IJLS)
The IJLS [Double-blind Peer Reviewed Journal] is now accepting submissions for its next edition, to be published in 2023.
Last date of submission: 30th April 2023
Fee Details: No publication fee
Who can submit:
- Research Scholars.
- Students pursuing Law in allied disciplines.
- The research paper should be between 5000 to 8000 words. The manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250-300 words along with 5 Keywords.
- The maximum co-authorship for a paper is limited to two.
- All the papers should be submitted with a cover page containing the following information: Name, Institutional Affiliation, Correspondence Address, E-Mail ID and Phone Number.
- All contributions should be submitted to the Email of IJLS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further submission guidelines, kindly visit: https://www.alliance.edu.in/ijls/
Contact: Dr. Upankar Chutia: +91-9717132331/ Dr. Smita Satapathy: +91-7381999449
For detailed guidelines please visit: https://www.alliance.edu.in/ijls/