- Time restrictions for submission: The journal’s call for papers is on a rolling basis until 15 February 2022. Manuscripts received after would be considered for Volume II Edition I
- Theme of focus: Anything encompassed within the expansive contours of contemporary legal issues or those relating to arbitration law or public international law will be entertained and accepted.
- Benefits of publishing your paper with IJLSA:
a. Your manuscript will be featured in an ISBN registered volume and journal
b. You will be entitled to a certificate of publication
c. Your submission will be showcased to our growing social media audience
d. You would receive a chance to guest author a post for our blog.
IJLSA invites authors to submit manuscripts under the stipulated categories:
- Long Articles (4500-8000 words*): The article must be a comprehensive analysis of a contemporary legal issue or in arbitration law and should include references to a range of sources and contributions.
- Short Articles (2500-4500 words*): The article must be an analysis of a contemporary legal issue or in arbitration law and should include a reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
- Case Comments (1500-3000 words*): The comment must be an analysis of a recent judgment, bringing out its relevance in light of the development of law, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the author.
- Book Reviews (1500-3000 words*): The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book on a legal issue or arbitration law, including the issues explored and related arguments of the author.
*The word limit is inclusive of footnotes and abstract. The said word limit may be relaxed up to 10%, at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
The author possesses the discretion to register for more than one category, and there exists no bar on the number of entry submissions.
1. All articles/book reviews submitted should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5′; justified.
2. Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1′; justified.
3. While OSCOLA (4th Edition) citation style is preferred, any citation style is accepted as long as it is consistent.
4. All Long and Short Articles must contain an abstract.
All submissions must be submitted via this link: https://forms.gle/
Upon submission, you will receive an intimation within 7-10 working days regarding whether your manuscript/paper has passed the preliminary review process.
Once selected, your paper will go through a two step editorial process and IJLSA may reach out to you for clarifications/edits.
Link to our website: https://www.ijlsa.com/
You can also contribute to our blog: https://www.ijlsa.com/blog