Call for Papers: for Indraprastha Technology Law Journal for Volume I of 2022
The last date for submission is June 30, 2022
Indraprastha Technology Law Journal (ISSN No. 2394-1839) is a bi-annual journal devoted to the issues of interface of law and technology published by University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
Indraprastha Technology Law Journal (ITLJ) invites ORIGINAL research papers/articles abstracts of doctoral dissertation, major research project reports, case studies and book reviews from academicians and professionals. All papers submitted shall be put through a two-stage blind peer review and only on the recommendations of the reviewers, the papers submitted shall be considered for publication. All contributors shall endeavour to submit manuscript on the topic of contemporary importance. Word limit for Article is 4500-5500, for Book Review- 1500-2000 and for Case comment- 2000.
The Journal invites submission as per the guidelines given below:
- The Heading of the Article should be in Times New Roman with 14 front sizes in all Capital, Bold: Centre Aligned.
- The Author’s Name should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running and Italicized, Bold: Right Aligned.
- All Main Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Capital; Bold, Underlined, Left Aligned.
- Part Headings should be in Times News Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Bold, Underlined, Left Aligned.
- Sub-Part Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Bold, Italicized, Left Aligned.
- Sub-Sub-Part Headings should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Italicized, Left Aligned.
- The body should be in Times New Roman with 12 font sizes in Running; Justified.
- Paragraph line spacing should be 1.5 line spacing.
- Any Quotation in the body should be Indented with 0.5 cm on both right and left with 1.5 line spacing placed in inverted comma’s viz “………”.
- All references/citations must follow ILI Citation format. The authors can refer the format available at https://www.ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf.
Note: University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, shall be sole copyright owner of all the published material. Apart from fair use for the purpose of research, a research study of criticism, no part of this journal should be copied, adapted, abridged, translated or stored in any retrieval system, such as computer system or hard disks, photographic form or any other form which is capable of being reproduced in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, digital, optical, photographic or otherwise without prior written permission from University. Mere submission of paper does not guarantee publication.
The authors are responsible for the views and opinions expressed by them in the articles/notes/comments published in the journal and the editors, publishers and printers do not owe any responsibility for such views and opinions.
How to Submit?
All papers should be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before June 30, 2022. The authors shall submit a separate cover letter, along with the final manuscript specifying the following details:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Designation & Affiliation
- Contact Information, specifying the E-mail ID for correspondence and Phone No.