About the University
Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
About CIRF in IPHD
The Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (IPHD) was established in 2020 & it aims to encourage research and innovation in IP and interconnected areas, i.e., Entrepreneurship, Sports, Tourism and Human Rights, through this centre.
The centre will strive for the cause of economic development of the people of Bihar in particular and all the persons /innovators in general in IP and inter-connected areas –entrepreneurship, sports, tourism and ultimately, Human development by protecting Human Rights.
About the Journal
JAIRIPA, or Journal of Academic Innovation & Research in Intellectual Property Assets, is an e-journal of the Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (IPHD) of CNLU.
It is a half-yearly e- Journal, Volume-3, Issue-1, 2022 (June-December). It will have open access to all the concerns for Common Good. The ISSN no. will be obtained later as per Rule, which is under process. The Vice-Chancellor, CNLU, Patna, is the Patron, and The Director of the Centre is the Journal’s chief editor. This journal is Academic in Nature. It will have Sections: Editorial, Original Research papers/ Articles, Case Reviews, and Book reviews/monographs. For details visit
The articles shall be blind peer-reviewed, before publication.
About the Call for Papers
Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (IPHD) of CNLU, calls for original and unpublished research Papers, for publication in the journal of the Centre, namely: E-JAIRIPA( Journal of Academic Innovation and Research in Intellectual Property Assets)., on the issues related to copyright, Patents, Trade Marks, Geographical Indications, Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights, Bio Diversity, Lay out design and integrated circuits, Industrial Design, Traditional Knowledge, on current issues. It is a half-yearly e- Journal. It will have open access to all the concerns for Common Good. The ISSN no. will be obtained later as per Rule, which is under process.
The Authors (Academicians, Professionals, Advocates, Students, Activists, Entrepreneurs, etc.) from any discipline, National or international, are invited to contribute the original Paper.
- Submissions are accepted only in the English language.
- Co-authorship (with a cap of two authors) is permitted for all articles.
- The manuscript should not contain any references to the identity of the authors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size – 12 and 1.5-line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- The paper must have similarities/plagiarism check, and not more than 10%.
- All pieces should adhere to a word limit of 4000-6000 words.
- The citations must conform to the style of BLUEBOOK (latest edition).
- Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted. References at the end.
How to Submit?
- The Paper may be sent in MS Word (.docx) to the Email: email@example.com. [ Please do write “Paper for E-JAIRIPA” in your mail.]
- The authors are strictly advised to mention in the mail that they are making submissions for JAIRIPA and not for other publications i.e., IP Bulletin or CLR.
The last date for submission of papers/articles is 31st December 202.
- Prof. Dr. Subhash Chandra Roy, Director (CIRF in IPHD) & Chief Editor (E-JAIRIPA), CNLU, Patna Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile No.-+91-7667074426.
- For details, visit https://cnlu.ac.in/e-jairipa/.