About Kshitizz NGO
Kshitizz (a Hindi word that meaning “Horizon”) is an NGO, formed by advocates, lawyers, and law students of premier legal institutions especially from Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam. Change is more expensive than Gold and that is what we at Kshitizz are striving to achieve. We are trying not only to build community leaders but also a society that is progressive, self-sustained, and enlightened. It was created by the young, ambitious, and curious students with the aim of changing the world.
The submissions are welcome from students currently enrolled in undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral courses in all law colleges and universities of India; academicians and scholars; legal practitioners; consultants; researchers; and policymakers. People from allied disciplines like sociology, social work, political science, etc., are also welcome to submit their works.
- Litigation as a career option for first generation lawyers
- Recruitment obstacles faced by first generation lawyers
- Economic issues faced by first generation lawyers
- Familial issues faced by first generation lawyers
- Perceived nepotism at the bar- a concern for first generation lawyers
- Need of networking for first generation lawyers: Issues and challenges
- First generation lawyers and gender injustice
- Issues faced by marginalized first generation lawyers
These themes are indicative in nature, and not exhaustive. Entries beyond the suggested themes are also welcome.
- Articles: Between 2500-4000 words.
- Essays: Between 1000-2000 words.
- Case comments: Between 1500-3000 words.
Content Guidelines: The authors must conform to the following guidelines–
- The article should reflect originality and be an unpublished work of the author(s). Descriptive pieces are discouraged. The authors should submit an analytical work. A maximum similarity of 15% is permissible. Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- In-text hyperlinking of the sources should be preferred over footnotes. If hyperlinking the sources is not possible, the submission should adhere to Bluebook (20th edition) style of citation.
- Authors should restrict their submissions to the suggested word limits. However, if an article is of high contemporary relevance with a very novel analysis, an exceedance of the word limit, may be considered, as per the discretion of the Editorial Board.
Note: The articles would be evaluated on the following broad parameters: novelty/originality of the idea, articulation, structure, relevancy and authors’ insight.
Formatting Guidelines: The authors should strictly adhere to the following format for submission–
- Submissions should be made in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- Authors must adhere to the following formatting style-
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5.
- The body of the document should be justified.
- Review Period: The review process usually takes a fortnight’s time. The author shall be informed of the decision of the Editorial Board by an email within 15 working days.
- The Editorial Board holds absolute discretion to decide whether the submission shall be published or not. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Editorial Board will be final and binding.
Mode of Submission
All submissions are to be made by mailing your pieces to the Email ID- email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Nyay Patrika Submission’. The body of the email must contain a short bio of the author(s) and the name of the institution that they are affiliated to.
Mode of Registration
After the final selection of the paper, the authors/co-authors shall be required to fill in the registration form, which would be mailed to them, and pay the registration fees.
Rs. 300/- only for every entry. (Co-authors have to register separately)
Name of account holder: Kshitizz NGO, Sabbavaram, Andhra Pradesh
Account number: 283710100054585
IFSC code: UBIN0828378
Gpay/Phonepay/Paytm to 8688770152
- Last date for abstract submission: March 10, 2023
- Abstract selection: March 20, 2023
- Final submission of paper: March 30, 2023.
- Intimation of paper selection- April 15, 2023
- Last date for payment: April 20, 2023.
- Publication of manuscripts: July 22, 2023.
In case of any queries, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Visit us @ https://kshitizz.com/ )