About LASD Educational Society
LASD Educational Society (NGO) is a Non-Profit Organization which is involved in sectors of Legal Education, Legal Aid and Social Reforms, expressly focusing on students and people belonging to backward communities, who are resource-deprived or suppressed. It is a development of professional legal enthusiasts who undertake to legally empower citizens of the State of Uttar Pradesh, contributing towards their social and moral responsibility.
About LASDES E-JOURNAL
LASDES E-JOURNAL is open access, professional-reviewed reference-journal, dedicated to express views on topical legal and social issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
Call for Papers
LASDES E-JOURNAL calls for unique and unpublished research papers.
Submission must be related to any Socio-Legal Issues, Corporate Matters, International Matters and other such topics related to Law.
Submission Heads and Word Limit (excluding abstracts and footnotes)
a. Articles: 2000 – 4000 words
b. Case Analysis/Commentaries: 800 – 2000 words 3
c. Research Papers: 4000 – 7000 words
d. Book Review: 1000-3000 words
Headings, Font and Spaces: All work (Articles, Research Papers, Book Reviews or Case Analysis) should be as per the following specification:
a) Heading: Times New Roman (Full Caps-Lock), 16-point font and in Bold (space after a paragraph, followed by author(s) name).
b) Sub-Headings: Times New Roman, 12-point font and in Bold.
c) Body: Times New Roman, 12-point font and 1.5 – spaced.
d) Abstract: Times New Roman, 12-point font, in Italics and 1.5 – spaced.
e) Footnotes: Times New Roman, 9-point font.
- Abstract Submission: All submissions containing an abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. For citation, one can refer to Bluebook (latest edition). Acceptable Citation Formats include APA, MLA, ILI, Harvard, and Oxford’s OSCOLA.
- Cash Prize: As an incentive and to acknowledge the labour of researchers and authors we shall award a Sum of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) to the best submission, Second Prize will be Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) and the Third Prize will be Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per edition of the LASDES E-Journal and the name of the winning Author shall be published on our website and all social media 4 platforms. The Award Sum shall be paid only via online mode of payment as requested by the author(s).
- Authors of the Top 10 submissions shall get a chance to participate in the Review Panel/Committee for the next E-Journal edition for which a special certificate of appreciation and merit will be issued.
- All authors of selected publications for print shall get a chance to intern with the NGO. With the limited number of internship-seats, they shall be given priority in the selection process.
Email us your manuscript at – firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date to submit the Manuscript is 30th April 2021.
E-mail ID: Lasdes.email@example.com
E-Journal Project Head:+91-9519371560
LASDES President: +91- 9918866992
Visit us at: www.lasdes.com