CCV, RGNUL is inviting internship applications from law students enrolled in five-year integrated and three-year LLB Courses for the months of August and September, 2022. Individuals with an inclination towards criminal laws and their intersection with cybercrime, access to justice, reforms and other related objectives are strongly encouraged to apply.
Following are the important pointers to be considered before applying –
- The internship shall function on a remote working policy.
- The program is open for application from students enrolled in 1st – 5th year (Batch 2021-2026 to Batch 2018- 2023) in the Five-Year Integrated Course and 1st- 3rd year in the Three-Year LLB Course.
- A Specific number of seats in the slot are reserved for students of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
- Internship will be for a minimum of eight-weeks in the months of August-September, 2022
- The application for internship has to be made through the application form provided. The selected candidates will then be called for an interview after which the final list shall be published. Candidates who successfully complete the internship shall be provided with a certificate and a qualifying grade.
- The deadline for submission of the application through the form is July 20, 2022.
Please note that applications received through any medium other than the prescribed application process shall not be considered for evaluation.
Kindly refer to the internship brochure for complete information about the internship and apply through the application form link provided below –
- Internship Brochure– https://drive.google.com/file/d/15OBAW3cwDmorAJTFcjgg1bAXKq2rfWno/view?usp=sharing
- Application Form– https://forms.gle/KdtukidmBeV1SBGdA
For any queries, drop us an email at email@example.com or contact –
- Tanishq Gupta – 9953304960
- Shreya Maloo – 9649704902