Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research is an independent think tank dedicated to producing quality research to help in the formulation, assessment, and implementation of public policies. It strives towards bridging the gap in policymaking for the wholesome growth and development of our country. We aim at guiding discourse to make better laws and improve governance for the public good. We are committed to producing legal research of the highest standard to inform public debate and contribute to improved governance.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
We have openings for various positions within our organization, each offering unique opportunities to contribute and grow:
Research interns shall be inducted on short-term (Two to Three months) and long-term basis (Four to Six months) as interns with the organisation and their day-to-day task will include:
- Assisting in drafting, policy framing, and legal research work which may include collection of data and preparing reports while doing empirical/field research.
- Assisting public representatives on policy matters and recommending ideas pertaining to their field of work.
- Assisting in day-to-day organisational work under the guidance of the Hon’ble Directors, Advisors and fellows.
We are looking for skilled graphic designers to visually communicate our mission and values. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating visually compelling designs for both digital and print materials that align with our brand identity.
- Collaborating with the team to produce graphics for campaigns, events, and publications.
- Ensuring high-quality and impactful visual representation across all our communications.
- Enrollment as a UG/PG student in any discipline. Students in law, public policy, and social work are particularly encouraged.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Previous exposure to research work or involvement in policy drafting is valued.
Graphic Design Interns:
- Currently pursuing an UG/PG degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field.
- Proficiency in relevant design software/tools (Canva, Adobe Express, Illustrator, etc.) and a stable internet connection for collaborative work.
- Prior experience or a strong portfolio showcasing graphic design skills is appreciated.
Remote/Work from Home Internship:
AFPR highly prefers remote internship opportunities, allowing interns to work from home. All communication and correspondence with interns will be conducted through emails and formal digital channels.
Offline Delhi Office Internship:
In addition to remote opportunities, AFPR will also be offering internships at our Delhi office. Applicants, especially those from New Delhi, will have the opportunity to work in our office environment.
We value flexibility and strive to provide varied opportunities that cater to different preferences and circumstances. Whether you choose to work remotely or at our Delhi office, we ensure a rewarding learning experience during your internship at AFPR.
For Research Interns
Minimum 10 candidates
For Graphic Interns
Maximum of 5 Candidates
The duration of internship shall be minimum Two months (60 days).
- A certificate of appreciation shall be provided.
- The internship does not include stipend until the concerned applicant is inducted as a research fellow.
- Letter of Recommendation will be on our discretion and will only be provided in case of substantial and satisfactory work.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply by filling out the Google Form- https://forms.gle/Q3JhZBdP6YJRWYwD9
Address: Sec.5, Vrindavan Yojna-1, Lucknow- (U.P.) 226029.
Phone no-+91-84007 86111