INDIAN JOURNAL OF PROJECTS, INFRASTRUCTURE AND ENERGY LAW- BLOG
The Indian Journal of Projects, Infrastructure and Energy Law (IJPIEL) seeks applications from students and researchers to join the Editorial Team to kick-off the editorial direction of the blog and to ensure engaging and thought-provoking original research publications.
- IJPIEL welcomes applications from editors with strong academic backgrounds and a keen affinity toward Projects, Infrastructure and Energy (PIE) Law.
- Applicants with significant publications and/or reviewing experience will be preferred. It is a prerequisite for every applicant to be proficient in the Harvard Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition) format.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF EDITORS FOR BLOGS
- Senior Editor (3)
Eligibility: Penultimate and final year students of 5 year course will be preferred. LLM and Ph.D. candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- The role of Senior Editor entails approving the submissions after a thorough qualitative evaluation.
- They would also be responsible for the technical edits and ensuring proper formatting and citations.
- They would be assisted by the Editors-in-chief.
- Associate Editor (7)
Eligibility: Applications are invited from students currently in the intermediate years (3rd and 4th) of law school and 2nd/3rd year students of 3 Year Course.
- They would be responsible for verifying each source used and proofreading each and every article.
- They would also have to look into the citations and correct any discrepancies in the same.
- They would work under the supervision of the Senior Editors.
- Junior Editor (10)
Eligibility: Applications are invited from students pursuing law from any BCI & UGC-recognized University and all students of 3 Year Course.
- The primary role of a junior editor would be to check plagiarism, spellings, grammar and basic facts.
- They will also be responsible for creating a preliminary report.
- They would be working under the scrutiny of the Associate Editor.
Note: The selection highly depends upon the quality of publications and the work experience of a person. Separate applications have to be sent in for separate posts.
The Applicants are required to send the following on or before 15 August, 2020 at email@example.com with the subject of the email as “Name- Application for Senior/Associate/Junior Editor Position”.
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF Format and the file name should be “Your Name – CV”)
- Statement of Purpose (200- 250 words)
- Writing Sample (1000-2000 Words) should preferably fall within the theme of the journal.
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
+91 78885 26240