About Research and Publication Cell (Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad): Research and Publication Cell (Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad) is committed to achieving academic excellence through constant efforts to elevate the standards of the academic community at SLS-H. Towards this end the Cell hosts international and national seminars, conferences etc. The Research Cell has an Advisory Board, Research and Advisory Committee (RAC) consisting of reputed academicians, researchers from all over the world.
This Call for chapter is for contributions in an edited Book on the theme AN INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL LAW.
- Public International Law
- International Commercial Laws
- International Criminal Law
- International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law
- International Trade and WTO Laws
- Law of the Seas
- Dispute Resolution in International Law
- International Law and Cyber Laws
- International Law and Intellectual Property Rights
- International Space Law and Air Law
- International Organizations
- Comparative Law
- Nuclear Energy Law
- Extradition and Asylum
- Development of International Law
- Nature of International Law
- Sources of International Law
- Theories pertaining to International Law
- Teaching and Research of International Law in India
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
- Dr. Anuradha Binnuri, Officiating Director, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Aditya Mishra, Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- The work submitted shall be the original and unpublished work of the author.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Word Limit (Inclusive of Footnotes): 4000-8000 Words
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi..
- The body of the paper shall be: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10 and Line Spacing: 1
- Headings should be Bold, in Capitals, Size 14, centre-aligned.
- The copyright shall vest in the Editorial Board.
- All submissions shall be sent through email at: email@example.com in Microsoft Word (.doc or.docx) format.
- The subject title for the email must be “CALL FOR CHAPTERS FOR EDITED BOOK ON AN INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL LAW”
- The author must send in the cover letter in the body of the email, which must contain all the relevant details: (Name of the author(s), Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Phone Number and Email ID).
- Co-Authorship is limited up to two only.
- An abstract of 300 words followed by 5 minimum key words.
- The Last Date for submission of the final paper along with the abstract is 30th December 2021.
- The decision of the Editorial Committee shall be final and binding.
Publication Opportunity : Selected work will be published in a book bearing ISBN. Contributors have to Contact Publishers and will have to pay a charge if any one wishes to procure Hard Copy of Book as per bill raised by Publisher.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mr. Aditya Mishra, Visiting Faculty of Law, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.[+91-9310053923]