The Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research (CELAR) of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA), is pleased to invite scholastic submissions from Environmentalists, Professionals, Scientists, Academicians and Researchers across all disciplines by way of a Call for Book Chapters on Natural Resources Management.
About the Book
With the accelerating rate of Human-induced Climate Change, posing a risk to the survival of humankind on Earth, it becomes pertinent to ensure the continuance of Humankind that the Natural resources, which provide fundamental support to life and economic processes, and which are under increasing pressure from mismanagement, a growing population, higher levels of economic activity per capita, and the complex interactions of these phenomena; are utilized optimally.
With this edited book, the editors aim to contribute a comprehensive book on Natural Resource Management to academia with a special focus on the North-East Region. The book, “Natural Resource Management” is an honest attempt to identify and connect various aspects within the ambit of Natural Resource Management in the era of Climate Change and other Environmental issues, to fulfill the critical gap in the existing literature on the subject.
Further, no publication fees will be charged to authors and Selected Chapters will be published, by National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, after peer-review as a book with ISBN No.
Inclusive Sub-Themes of the Proposed Book
1.Decentralization of natural resource management on a national level
2. International Trade Law dimensions and Natural Resource Management
3. Sustainability: A new beginning and an end to better resource management
4. Environmental Personhood: A new perspective to Natural Resource Management
5. National Green Tribunal – Role in Natural Resource Management
6. Public participation for better Natural Resource Management
7. Natural resource management during Environmental /Natural/ Chemical/ Industrial disasters
8. Natural Resource Management vis-à-vis customary and tribal practices
9. Natural Resource Management vis-à-vis India’s commitment in COP-26
10. Human Rights, Gender and Environmental issues
11. The EIA, industrial projects and the Government: A baneful nexus
12. Wildlife crimes of trans-national nature: A challenge to a national policy to combat trafficking
13. National Resource Management with respect to medical and e-waste
14. Any other theme relevant to Natural Resource Management
Last date for abstract submission – 28th February, 2023
Communication of acceptance – 15th March, 2023
Last date for the submission of full paper – 15th May, 2023
How to Submit
All submissions should be mailed at email@example.com with the following line as subject:
For abstract: Submission Abstract- “Title”
For chapter: Submission Chapter- “Title”
In case of any queries, please contact,
Harsh Amrit: 8541054789
Vridhi Kashyap: 6307104550
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BROCHURE: Click Here