About of the Book
In the rapidly evolving landscape of the 21st Century, technology has emerged as a transformative force that is reshaping every aspect of our lives. As technological advancements continue to disrupt traditional norms and systems, the field of law finds itself at a critical juncture. The book “Law in the Age of Disruption: Understanding the Impact of Technology” delves deep into the intricate interplay between law and technology, unraveling the profound implications that this intersection holds for society, governance, and justice.
“Law in the Age of Disruption” is an illuminating exploration of the ways in which technology is challenging and reshaping established legal frameworks. This book seeks to provide a comprehensive understanding of the multifaceted relationship between law and technology, spanning a wide range of domains such as privacy, intellectual property, criminal justice, international law, and more. By examining real-world cases and scenarios, the book aims to shed light on both the promises and perils of the digital age.
Name of the Book
Law in the Age of Disruption: Understanding the Impact of Technology
Sub-Themes for the Book
- The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence in the Legal System
- Balancing Privacy and Security in the Age of Big Data
- Protecting Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age
- The Challenges of Regulating Social-Media and Online Content
- Cybersecurity Threats and Legal Responses
- The Intersection of Blockchain and Smart Contracts with the Law
- Legal Implications of Autonomous Vehicles and Drones
- The Role of AI and Machine Learning in Legal Research and Decision-making
- Liability Issues in the Age of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Legal and Regulatory Challenges of Emerging Technologies such as Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Legal Practice and Courtrooms
- Data Privacy Regulations and Compliance in the Global Digital Landscape
- Cybersecurity Governance and Liability Frameworks
- The Future of Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) and Access to Justice
- Digital Currency and Cryptocurrency Regulations and Implications
- Online Speech and Hate Speech
- The Legal Implications of Social Media Influencers and Endorsements
- The Changing Landscape of Intellectual Property Law and Technology
- Ethics and Governance in the Development and Deployment of Emerging Technologies
- Legal and Regulatory Challenges of Biometric Data Collection and Use
- The Manuscript should be within the word limit of maximum 3000 to 5000 words.
- Submission of the Abstract + Keywords: Submission of abstract should not be more than 250-300 words along with maximum 5 Keywords. (The abstract and keywords shall be the part of the Manuscript)
- The article shall be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- The Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Size 10 single line spacing
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to Bluebook Citation Format.
- Submission of the Cover Letter: A Cover Letter with the Name of the Author, Designation, Institution/ affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit with the Manuscript.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. The manuscript should be only in Microsoft Word Format. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. If any plagiarism found more than 10%, the article shall be rejected.
The format of the book shall be Print with ISBN.
There is No Submission/ Publication Fee.
(However, if they wish to purchase a Hard Copy of the Book and Certificate, they need to pay a nominal charge as decided by the publisher).
Important Dates & Events
- Abstract Submission- 15th September, 2023
- Abstract Acceptance Notification- 16th September, 2023
- Full Chapter Submission – 25th September, 2023
- Acceptance/Revision Notification – 27th September, 2023
- Revised Chapter Submission – 28th September, 2023
- Acceptance/ Rejection Mail – 30th September, 2023
Tentative Month of Publication
Prof. Jyotirmoy Banerjee, Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
- Prof. Saloni Bahl, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, VGU Jaipur.
- Prof. Koyel Roy, Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Amity University, Jaipur.
Lex Assisto Media & Publications
For more Info/ Query – firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 9470986311
Visit our Website to Submit your Manuscript– Click Here