- The submission shall be between 1000-1500 words excluding footnotes.
- All the articles/ blogs shall be the original work of the author and should not have been plagiarized from any other source. If any Blog/Article is found to be plagiarized, it shall not be accepted for publication.
- Upon selection, the author will be intimated within 48 hours of submission. The author will be required to fill up a form sent by the Law Firm via mail which shall be required for the piece of final publication.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The article/blog shall be submitted in MS Word document with Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 with justified alignment.
- The Hyperlinks and footnotes shall be mentioned in a uniform manner. References must be clearly mentioned in the end.
Where to Submit?
All the submissions must be emailed to our official mail i.e.( email@example.com ) with the subject ‘SUBMISSION OF ARTICLE’.
- Selected blogs/articles will be published on our official website i.e. https://rozedarlawassociates.com/ in the name of the author who submits with his actual name along with the name of the institution to which they belong.
- Author of the published blogs/articles will be provided with a “Certificate of Publication”.
For more information or in case of any query you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +91-8790104738.