About Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.
About Centre for Business Laws and Taxation
The Centre for Business Laws and Taxation (CBLT) is a research Centre under the aegis of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It aims to promote and conduct interdisciplinary research and undertake numerous activities and projects in the realm of Business Laws and Taxation.
The vision of the Centre is to bridge the gap between theory and practice by ambitiously collaborating with the experts of the industry, reputed organizations, prominent academicians and various bodies of the government as it promises to create a healthy forum for discussion and discourse while carrying out research on policy, institutional, legal and regulatory issues.
With multiple objectives and endeavours, the Centre acts as a platform to expand the scope and horizon of business law and taxation through a multidimensional approach and activities at RGNUL.
Call for Blogs
The Centre for Business Laws and Taxation invites blog submissions on the theme of “Digital Governance: The Evolving Landscape of Corporate Law and Technology” from legal practitioners, advisors, academicians, and law students.
- Interface of white-collar crimes and cyber law
- AI and Cartelization
- AI and Digitalization
- Securities law and tech law
- Data Monopolisation and Unfair Trade Practices
- ADR and Tech law
- Insurance Law and Tech Law
- Data Privacy Breaches and Tech Law
- Rise of Tech-driven Corporate Governance
- IPR and AI
The sub-themes are suggestive in nature. Blogs based on the broad theme are invited.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Citations must be hyperlinked within the document and the portion being referenced. The Board reserves the right to add (additional) links to sources relevant to the matters referred to in a post.
- The submissions should be a minimum of 1000 words and must not exceed 1500 words.
- The co-authorship shall be limited to a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author(s) or his/ her institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All manuscripts would be checked/scrutinized for plagiarism by the Editorial Board. Infringing, offensive or plagiarized submissions will be liable for rejection. A similarity index of 20% shall be strictly adhered to on the submissions received by the Board.
- The manuscripts must be submitted on our submission form.
Submission Deadline: The last date for the submission of the blogs is 25th October 2023, 11:59 PM.
Contact Details: Mail us at email@example.com or contact the undersigned.