About the Opportunity
The International Law and Policy Society (ILPS), an academic society of the National Law University, Odisha (NLUO) is calling for blogs and the submissions are thereby on a rolling basis.
International Law and Policy Society (ILPS) is a student-run, research society of NLUO. ILPS has been established to provide through research, working papers, publications, seminars, conferences, projects and engagement, a platform for intellectual dialogue on contemporary issues of international law and foreign policy. Emphasis of this society is on public international law, international affairs and foreign policies of different nations. The society aims to engage with various stakeholders such as scholars, universities, policymakers, think tanks and intergovernmental organizations.
Pursuant to its research mandate, ILPS started The International Law and Policy Society Blog in October 2019. The Blog has featured significant posts from legal practitioners, leading academicians, and students. They now invite submission from students, academicians, law practitioners, and every international law enthusiast.
- Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The submission should be an original work between 1000-1500 words. However, flexibility is allowed if the content so requires and the quality is maintained.
- Original research: pieces based on recently concluded or ongoing research of contemporary relevance, preferably focused on primary material; Commentary: case comments, comments on new legislations and policy development
- The maximum Limit for Plagiarism will be 15%, submissions exceeding 15% similarity index will not be considered.
- All relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text
- The article must be submitted in a MS-Word document to the Editorial email ID.
- The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article.
- All the Submissions must only be made through the google form link given below, any submission made through any other mode shall not be considered.
- Submissions shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of the article by the Editorial Board. The Board shall try its best to update the authors within 10 days from the day of acknowledgment.
- The Content must be written in Times New Roman in font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- Upon acceptance of the manuscript for blog publication, the same shall not be published on any other platform.
Click here for more details.
Email – email@example.com