About law’n justice
Law’n justice.in is an extensive portal that keeps you up to date on legal news and provides articles on current socio-legal issues. It is also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others.
About the Call for Blogs
Law’n justice invites submissions from Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Author(s) are free to write on any topic
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com along with the cover letter which shall include their name(s), college, and year of study.
- The authors must submit a declaration in their mail that the piece submitted is original & not plagiarised from any other sources, and all the references are made therein, according to the relevant guidelines
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s are permitted.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 4000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The submission should reflect the original and unpublished work of the author(s). The Blog however permits a maximum similarity index of 10% and in no case shall a submission shall exceed this limit.
- Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission
On successful publication of the manuscript, an E-Certificate of Publication will be provided to the Author (s)
There is no publication or registration fee.
In case of any queries, please contact
WhatsApp: +91 8197632256 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org