About the Organization
The Society for Constitutional Law Discussion has been established by some of the students of Chanakya National Law University, Patna with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law. The Society through its E-Magazine and Blog intend to serve as a platform for students, academicians and practitioners to engage in constitutional law discussion and writing.
TSCLD is now accepting submissions on a rolling basis from Students, Academicians, Professionals and Researchers associated with the legal field.
Theme – Any topic related to constitutional law
Guidelines for Contributions
- All submissions shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission of blog/article”
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1500 words.
- The content should be written in Times New Roman Font with a size of 12 Line Spacing shall be 1.5.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Authors must include their full name, institution/organization, year of study, course
- Authors are requested to submit one relevant photograph so that it appears in preview when it is posted on social media.
The Society For Constitutional Law Discussion Website URL- Click Here
Phone Numbers: +917050933301 (Himanshu Raj)