MyLawman is one of the fastest growing Legal Community website for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia. As a one stop solution, MyLawman caters to differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journal, judiciary preparation and e-learning content including online courses. MyLawman is a growing family of around 250 law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons) and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
We at MyLawman also provide law students and persons unrestricted access to legal resources and articles of Law.
Who can Submit?
- Law Students
- LLM/ PhD Students
- Professionals, etc
Any Contemporary Issues related to Law.
Guidelines for Submission
- Word Limit: 1000- 2000 words
- Maximum number of Author: 2
- The file should contain the Title of the Blog, details of author & co- author.
- Reference are must.
- Plagiarism upto 25% is acceptable.
Types of Contribution
- Legal Article
- Law Notes
- Case Briefs
- Guest Post
- Expert Post
- Legal Resources
- Know you Law
- Know your Right
- Certificate of Publication after successful publication.
- Selected blogs will get featured in MyLawman’s Yearbook with ISBN No.
For More Details, Contact
- Mr. Harshit Kiran
- Ph. No.: +91- 9472434013
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- To Submit, Click Here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeu0fyiB8kNPkebKM9skAUfuJ4tAQQxmsp8xEJ-nRxPgaW0-w/viewform )
- For More Details, Click Here (www.mylawman.co.in)