Details of Event:
The Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ACADR) hereby invites articles for its E-Newsletter bearing Volume 1, Issue 3.
The Alliance University presents Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution. The centre aspires to change society’s viewpoints and aims to explore multiple facets of the Alternative Dispute Resolution systems. This helps provide quality knowledge and disseminate information on the contemporary issues in the field of ADR mechanisms.
Call for Articles on ADR
The second issue of the ACADR Newsletter focuses on the recent developments in the Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) regime. The ACADR emphasizes unique perspectives and approaches. Selected articles will be published in the ACADR Newsletter.
Judicial approaches towards recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards
Landmark judgments and development of ADR in India.
Notable decisions by foreign courts on Commercial Arbitration.
Best international practices pertaining to the enforcement of arbitral awards against State (Govt).
The sub-themes mentioned above are not exhaustive. The authors are free to write on any topic directly connected to the central theme of the Newsletter.
Applications are invited from students enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. level studies.
- Authors to submit final versions of their blog/article in MS Word format.
- Word Limit: Minimum 700 & maximum 800 words including References.
- Do not include table of contents.
- Font style: Times New Roman.
- Title font size: 14.
- Body font size: 12.
- Line spacing: 1.5
- References/citations to be made using Bluebook 20th edition.
- Usage of end notes, not foot notes.
- End notes to be in Times New Roman, font size 10, and justified alignment.
- Total no. of co-authors permitted: 2.
- Plagiarism must be less than 10%.
- By submitting material for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. In case of any breach of copyright, the author shall bear the liability.
- Authors will be informed about acceptance of their articles within 12 to 15 days from the submission date.
- Alliance School of Law would not be charging any publication fee.
Submission Deadline- July 5th, 2022
For any queries, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bharatee Preeya A.K.- email@example.com
For further details kindly visit ACADR official page:
Submission link: https://forms.gle/KFEf57cmNz7LJhqw9