About the organiser
The Alliance University presents Alliance Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution. The centre aspires to change the viewpoints of society and aims at exploring multiple facets of the Alternative Dispute Resolution systems. This helps in providing quality knowledge as well as disseminating information on the contemporary issues in the field of ADR mechanisms.
Details of the opportunity
The third issue of the ACADR Newsletter focuses on the recent developments in the Alternate Dispute Resolution regime. The ACADR emphasizes unique perspectives and approaches. Selected articles will be published in the ACADR Newsletter – June 2022.
Judicial approaches towards recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards
- Landmark judgments and development of ADR in India.
- Notable decisions by foreign courts on Commercial Arbitration.
- Best international practices pertaining to the enforcement of arbitral awards against State (Govt).
The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive in nature. The authors are free to write on any topic directly connected to the central theme of the Newsletter.
Applications are invited from students enrolled in bachelor, master or PhD level studies.
- Authors to submit final versions of their blog/article in MS Word format.
- Word Limit: Minimum 700 & maximum 800 words including References.
- Do not include table of contents.
- Font style: Times New Roman.
- Title font size: 14.
- Body font size: 12.
- Line spacing: 1.5
- References/citations to be made using Bluebook 20th edition.
- Usage of end notes, not foot notes.
- End notes to be in Times New Roman, font size 10, and justified alignment.
- Total no. of co-authors permitted: 2.
- Plagiarism must be less than 10%.
- By submitting material for publication, you guarantee that you are the original copyright holder of the work in question, and you own the legal rights to use the information. In case of any breach of copyright, the author shall bear the liability.
- Authors will be informed about acceptance of their articles within 12 to 15 days from the submission date.
- Alliance School of Law would not be charging any publication fee.
Last date to submit: 15th June 2022
For any Queries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org