We offer two internship program ranging up to 30 days in the month of June and July in Summer Breaks and December-January in Winter Break since 2017. In last 4 years, we have trained 1000+ students with us.
Interns are cordially welcomed to work in assistance of our trained and skilled internship in charge. They will guide you, assist you and make you learn about legal research, basics of advocacy and many more.
All the interns are moreover expected to work as a team and learn other soft skills necessary as well for their future career. We give an international platform to all of our interns to learn, explore and be market ready in this competitive world.
We the Team Indian Legal Solution is looking for Enthusiastic writers, readers, a creative student from across India, who love writing and have a keen interest in Practical field of Law.
- BALLB/BBALLB degree pursuing or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in grammar and AP style.
- Experience in an environment that requires fast and accurate editing.
- A passion for the goal of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
- Interest in knowing Scope and Nature of Law.
- English Fluency and confident.
- A laptop with active internet Connection.
- Gmail Account
- Familiarity with social media tools and techniques.
What Perks you will get?
Some of the perks given to the people of Indian Legal Solution are :
- Certificate at the end of tenure.
- Get Discount on the activities and courses of Indian Legal Solution.
- Get Published on indianlegalsolution.com and make the fraternity feel your presence by your words.
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management, etc.
- Chance to publish your research paper in our E-Journals.
- To work with the core team of our website.
- Recognized as a student editor for our E-Journals.
- Offline Internship Assistance (We will try).
SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions and Best Performer will be Rewarded with Gift Hampers and cash prizes from us.
Work During Internship:
- We’ll start with Article writing and learn how to write an article with good readability and visibility on web.
- Similar other written tasks like case comment and all.
- Some drafting works
We review every single work submitted by you, suggest changes (if any) so that you can improve and gain some real knowledge in this internship with us.
Email us your C.V specifying subject for ‘Internship’, and a sample write-up (article/case comment), to
*Please don’t follow up for the confirmation regularly. If you don’t get any reply in a week, please do consider it as rejection.
Starting from 5th-7th of June