The Globalité Colloquiums is an academic workshop series organized by Internationalism under the Jurisprudential Entrepreneurship Project. Our team at Internationalism believes in academic innovation and skill development in the field of legal research. To encourage an accessible and feasible form of research and development activities in law and international affairs, we intend to organize colloquiums with relevant stakeholders who are currently involved with the field of legal and social science education, i.e., academic institutions, research centres, legal think-tanks, bar
associations, government agencies and other relevant stakeholders.
In the Colloquiums, we intend to invite students, scholars and professionals to present and discuss their research ideas in various fields of international law and relations via their research proposals. There are two methods which we propose to implement.
We are opening a due call for abstracts and papers for students, professionals and academics interested in the field of law and social sciences.
The themes of the Colloquiums are provided as follows:
● Whether Constitutional Morality can be upheld by Courts?
● Can Direct Democracy be a better alternative to Indirect Democracy?
Please refer to the Guidelines below for the Abstracts and the Papers in order to participate for the Colloquiums:
1. The abstract must be in the range of 500-1000 words in length.
2. The paper length must be in the range of 5,000-10,000 words.
3. The object and clarity of the paper decide its selection and publication process.
4. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 authors.
5. All references should be done in the format of in-text citations following the ISO 690:1987 (First Element & Date) standard. No references are allowed whether in the format of endnotes or footnotes. However, footnotes providing further information or subjective notes are allowed. Kindly refer the Springer LNCS Template for the purpose of editing the final manuscript.
6. Also, kindly provide a Bibliography of List of References as well.
7. Kindly register through the Google Form at https://forms.gle/aYLMCS4bmxgnmSFw6
8. Provide your ORCiD (Kindly register at orcid.org for free), in your abstract submitted to us at easychair.org.
9. Ensure the originality of the research work submitted. The work has to be fully referenced, and all authors should be accurately represented. Kindly get acknowledgement letters from co-authors before the submission for no objection, if your paper is accepted for publication.
10. Kindly submit the abstract first in the form of a PDF to us at the portal. After due approval given by our team, you are required to submit final papers to us by May 28, 2020.
11. Our team will contact you after your paper selection for the due submission of your ORCiD.
12. The submission must be exclusive. It must not be published anywhere else, all, or in part. In case of submission anywhere else, the author should intimate the team clearly on this.
13. No abstention of presence during the conference shall be granted to the presenters. Also, presenters can opt to present the papers via Join.me. Kindly download the Join.me app using Google Play Store or IoS or download the app on your laptop or PC as it deems fit.
14. Disclose sources of all data and third-party material, including previously unpublished work by the authors themselves.
15. Strictly avoid fabrication of research data as well as manipulation of existing data.
16. Openly declare any conflicts of interest – for example, if the research work was intended to benefit any particular service or institute in which the author’s interest lies. If the submitted work contains a significant conceptual or textual reproduction of the research work undertaken by/for such institution, then kindly submit acknowledgement letter from the relevant authority.
17. Expect accurate plagiarism checking measures. Submissions will be scrutinized for the similarity of words, ideas, writings, information, illustration, graphic representations, printed and electronic materials, and any other original work. The correct citation is essential.
18. Do proper referencing in the submission by strictly following the recommended citation style. At any stage of the editorial/review process, author(s) will be directed to undertake this themselves if the submission has not used proper referencing styles. Maintain good communication and co-operate fully with the editorial team.
19. All the selection remarks for the papers will be provided to every individual applicant with the case whether their abstract/paper is approved or not, i.e., before and after the Colloquiums.
20. Only 1 paper can be submitted per participant. More than one papers are not allowed, and only 1 Track, therefore, is to be chosen. If the guidelines are not followed, the paper shall stand disqualified with the due notification issued.
21. Please note: your interest in submitting a full paper for the Colloquiums implies that the paper cannot be withdrawn from the Colloquiums and publication procedure unless the submission itself disqualifies for further publication or you inform us that you do not intend to proceed with publication;
22. The abstracts reviewed and approved by the Peer Review Committee will be published in our upcoming Souvenir of the Colloquiums with an ISBN. The Souvenir shall be available online and in other possible forms and forums. The team will be in the process of attainment of adequate recognition standards for the papers (submitted after the Colloquiums, provided they are accepted) published, for which, we will contact you and intimate shortly.
23. Please note: After your abstract is approved for publication in The Globalite Catalogues (book of abstracts), we will communicate with you for further process.
Abstract Submission: March 20, 2020, 2359 hours IST
Paper Submission (After the Colloquiums): May 28, 2020, 2359 hours IST
Intimation of Selection of Abstract: within 3 working days
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/oP2iMKaqRaogFUos5
Registration and Publication Fee: No Fee
Email us for queries at email@example.com
Aryakumari Sailendraja, Coordinator: +91-7735487967
Vrinda Aggarwal, Coordinator: +91-8810376116