Greetings from Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust .
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the 1st edition of Asgar Khan Advocate Online Moot Court Competition is being hosted and organized by us on 28th-30th August,2020. In times of such global pandemic of COVID-19 we have felt that there is a need of virtual platform , where the law students can draft, plead and showcase their advocacy skill . Keeping in mind these requirements, we are organizing a virtual moot court competition whereby the student advocates will have to think and perform like a lawyer by applying principles of law to the facts of the moot problem within the sphere of law. We hereby extend a warm and cordial invitation to participate in this event, and we are looking forward to your enthusiastic participation.
- Teams must register by Google form.
- The Registration Fee per team is Rupees One Thousand Only. Rs. 1000/-.
- Mode of payment -UPI Transfer/any mode of online payment i.e. Paytm,Phonepe,Googlepay,Amazon pay,BHIM
- Account Details:
Paytm,Phonepe,Googlepay,Amazon pay,BHIM on 9461239898
For Bank transfer contact – 9461239898
- Registration Starts- 17th July,2020
- Last Date of Registration- 10th August,2020
- Last Date of Memorial Submission- 23.59 hours of 25th August,2020
- Declaration of team codes- 27th August,2020
- Preliminary Round- 28th August,2020
- Quarters Round- 29th August,2020
- Semi Finals Round-29th August,2020
- Final Round-30th August,2020
Prizes to be Awarded:
(a) Winning Team: Rs. 5,100*/- (Five Thousand One Hundred Only) and
(b) Runner Up: Rs. 2,500*/- (Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) and
(c) Best Student Advocate: Rs. 1,500*/- (One Thousand and Five Hundred Only) and E-certificate.
(d) Best Memorial -Rs.1,100*/-(One Thousand One Hundred Only) and E-Certificate
*The Amount of Prizes are subject to increase on discretion of organisers.
All participants will receive e-certificates for their participation.
For Further Information Contact:
For Registration Related Queries:
Moot Court Coordinator:
For Other Queries:
Mr.Gaurav Rathore Mr.Karan Singh Shekhawat
Arzoo Khan -9461239898
Kindly find the Brochure,Moot Proposition,Rule Book and Registration form attached below:
Brochure : Click Here
Rule Book : Click
Moot Proposition : Click Here