About Amity Law School: Committed to Excellence
Established in 2005 under the State Act, Amity Law School, Noida, is a leading research private university recognized by the UGC and accredited with an “A+” grade by the NAAC. With a mission to provide quality legal education, Amity Law School has earned several accolades, including the South Asia Legal Excellence Award and the “Promising Law School” award by Legal Desire. The institution’s commitment to excellence is reflected in its integrated approach to legal education, combining theoretical concepts with practical training to foster well-rounded legal professionals. .
Dear Participants, we extend our warm greetings to all of you from Amity Law School, Noida. We are excited to announce the launch of our symposium event under the G-20 University Connect Program for the year 2023. The theme for this year’s course is “Exploring New Frontiers in Women Health and Well-Being: Taking Forward G20 Perspective.” This symposium aims to bring together experts, industry leaders, professors, and enthusiastic students to discuss and deliberate on various aspects of women’s health. Designatory from Government bodies and ministries are invited for Guest of Honor for this event.
Symposium Theme and Topics
The symposium revolves around the theme of “Empowering Women: Transforming Health and Well-being,” focusing on key topics such as
- Maternal and reproductive health,
- Women’s health & law,
- Mental health and well-being,
- Gender-based violence,
- Sexual and reproductive rights,
- Health systems and policies.
By addressing these critical issues, the symposium aims to contribute to positive changes in women’s lives and promote gender equality.
The symposium is open to academicians, entrepreneurs, researchers, students, industry professionals, Anyone interested in women health and well-being related issues.
Perks of Participating
- Winning Trophy & Merit Certificate to Rank-1 holder
- Trophy & Merit Certificate to Rank-2 & Rank-3 holder
- Certificate of Paper Presentation to all participants
- Opportunity to publish paper at a recognized publication book (if selected)
- Be a part of a transformative event under G-20 university connect program
- Opportunity to connect with industry leaders and academicians
- Opportunity to meet our eminent guests invited for the valedictory ceremony
- Gain an in-hand experience & in-depth knowledge about status of women in society & their problems.
We look forward to your active participation and making this course a resounding success.
Date: 11th August 2023
Time: 10:00 A.M. onwards
Registration link: https://forms.gle/iaujfY16fxWMFQfPA
Student Conveners: Sahil Gupta & Aayushi
Contact: Mahima Gupta (9351451847) & Paras Arya (8826202744)
Contact I’d: email@example.com
Certificates to all registered participants along with other perks.
Link to our brochure: https://tinyurl.com/58papay4