Greetings from Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad!
We have the honour to inform you that the Advanced Certificate Course on “Maritime Law, Policies and Practices” will be conducted by Institute of Law, Nirma University under the aegis of Centre for Continuing Education, Nirma University. The course is designed for Undergraduate, Postgraduate students, Researchers, Scholars, Maritime Ports Officers, Seafarers, Maritime Professionals, Academicians of the related field and various other stakeholders.
Duration: Six Months (Part Time, Online Mode Four Quadrant – Four Credit Course) Commencing from 09th November, 2023 to 10th May 2024. The course is designed for 60 hours. The classes will be conducted every Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM through the online mode except on official holiday.
The course contents include very significant aspects of Maritime Law, Policies and Practices which includes; –
(i) Legal frameworks of Maritime Policies and Practices
(ii) Maritime Business and Marine Insurance
(iii) Safety and Security at Sea and Maritime Law
(iv) Marine Environment and Legal Control and Maritime Liabilities
(v) Maritime Labour Laws and Protection of Rights of Labour and
(vi) Maritime dispute settlement.
LINK FOR REGISTRATION
The applicants are required to fill the registration form through the given link on or before 07th November 2023 (On First Come First Serve basis till the availability of Seat
Types of Participants
|Undergraduate, Post Graduate students, Research scholar, researcher from any Universities, Institutes, Colleges in India, Government and non- government department, maritime stakeholders etc.
|Student of Nirma University
Account Name: Centre for Continuing Education
Address: Nirma University Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382481
Bank IFSC Code: KCCB0NRM097
Bank Account No: 09720180200
9 Digit MICR code: 380126029
- The Course delivery will be through virtual classes in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Online classes are easily accessible on all devices including Smart Phones.
- No working experience required.
- Comprehensive 60 Hours of virtual classes and 15 hours of special discussion sessions through discussion forums.
- Experienced Faculty and expert resource person in the area of Law of the Sea and Maritime Law.
- Well-developed reference course materials.
- The four-credit course graded certificate will be awarded with a marks statement after successful completion of the course.
- Explore new career avenues with a certificate course as a value addition to the resume.
- Access to soft copy of structured course literature unit wise.
- Option to watch the recorded videos online.
- Online 60 hours session and discussion forum.
- Continuous assessment and feedback with interactive learning through LMS.
- Enhanced your understanding in the area of Law of the Sea and Maritime Law
For any query or clarification please feel free to write to: email@example.com or contact to: +91 8141244391