School of Law, IILM University is organising IILM 8th Annual PRME Conference 2021 on the theme National and International Environmental Laws: Way Forward to Green Recovery which is scheduled to be held on 12th-13th February 2021.
ILM University, Gurugram has been set up under the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act 2018. Our campus, located in Sector 53 Gurugram, has a built-up area of over 1.5lac sq feet with state of art modern infrastructure. With 25 years’ experience in responsible higher education, IILM University aims to become a leading Liberal Arts University in Asia, focused on Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology, imbibing skills for lifelong success.
National and International Environmental Laws: Way Forward to Green Recovery.
Papers are invited these broad categories,
- Environment and Role of Supreme Court of India
- Public Participation for Enforcement of Environmental Laws in India
- Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development: Indian Legal Perspective
- Environmental Issues and Dispute Resolution Mechanism
Selection Criteria for Paper Presentation
- Student should be registered for the Conference.
- The complete paper should be shared on or before 30th January.
- Mapping with any one or more SDGs and Legal Policies or Law.
- Full Papes should not be more than 5000 words (including references).
- Title of the paper: Times New Roman, 14 Font, Bold, 1.5 line spacing.
- Theme: Must indicate the sub-theme/s under which the paper fails.
- Author details: Name with the title(Dr./Mr/Ms), Designation, Affiliation.
- If there are two authors or more than two(Author or co-author) only once can present the paper and team will be considered as one/individual.
- First Prize: 3000 INR
- Second Prize: 2500 INR
- Third Prize: 2000 INR
- Fourth Prize: 1500 INR
- Fifth Prize: 1000 INR
- Registration Opens: 22nd January 2021.
- Full Paper Submission Date: 30th January 2021 [After registration, you will get one link for paper submission]
- Notification of acceptance of Paper for Presentation: 05th February 2021.
Dr. Shruti Sharma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: +91-9120696303
Dr. Shobhna Jeet
- Email: Shobhna.email@example.com
- Ph: +91-9870338324