The 7th National Moot on Constitutional Law is organized by Law College, Dehradun from Feb 24-26, 2023.
About the Organiser
Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University, an institution contributing splendidly to legal education since 2002, invites you to the new edition of its annual mooting affair, the 7th Law College Dehradun National Moot Court Competition at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
The Moot Court Society is a student body assigned with the tasks of successful conduct of the event. It has a constitution which can be accessed at lcdmcs.com
About the Moot
The Constitution of our country is the suprema lex, it is the law to which all laws subscribe and must adhere. Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University National Moot Court Competition is an annually hosted national level moot court competition based on Constitutional Law.
This Competition is considered to be of great repute by the mooting circuits of the country. It is administered by the Moot Court Society of the college. Other than contributing to the field of Constitutional Law, this Competition serves as a channel through which young law students can showcase and hone their advocacy skills.
The first edition of the Competition was won by NUJS, Kolkata; the second by NLU, Jodhpur; the third edition was won by Hidayatullah National Law University; the fourth edition was won by Chanakya National Law University; the fifth edition was won by Christ University & the sixth edition by Llyod Law College, Greater Noida.
This year, once again, we welcome participation from the best law schools/colleges/universities of the country, in expectation to chisel out the proficient lawyers and judges of the future.
Students of 3/5 year LL.B. degree courses from any institution recognized by B.C.I. and LL.M. students (not enrolled as advocates) are eligible to participate. Provided that only one team may participate per institution.
Dates of the Competition: 24th to 26th February 2023.
Mode of the Competition: Offline mode.
Registration / Submission Procedure
- All registration formalities are to be completed online on the website. To register, visit here.
- Registration of a Team shall be complete when Final Registration is completed along with payment of fees at https://lcdmcs.com/transaction/.
INR 6000 is payable as a registration fee. Fees must be paid by online transfer/UPI after confirmation of selection post-Memorial Elimination Round latest by January 28, 2023. (Account Details available at lcdmcs.com).
Prizes worth Rs.1 Lac.
- Last Date of Provisional Registration: January 15, 2023
- Last Date of Final Registration: January 15, 2023
- Last Date for Clarification Submission: January 17, 2023
- Release of Clarification: January 19, 2023
- Last Date of Memorial Submission: February 03, 2023
- Result of Memorial Elimination Round: February 08, 2023
- TEAMS MUST SUBMIT THEIR TRAVEL PLAN BY February 10, 2023
- Dates of the Competition: February 24-26, 2022
BROCHURE: Click Here
- Email Address for all Communications: email@example.com
Prof. (Dr.) Poonam Rawat, Chairperson, Faculty Advisory Board, MCS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Organisers:
Krishna Rastogi, President, MCS: +91 9721907945
Aditi Bansal, Vice-President, MCS: +91 7302006621
Ritu Bhandari, Joint Convener, NMCC: +91 9058422368
Vastvikta Bharadwaj, Joint Convener, NMCC: +91 9149217180
Gargee Mishra, Secretary (Administration & Finance), NMCC: +91 9149360366