It is important to understand that there are 2000+ law schools in India. Every year more than 1,00,000 lawyers join the profession. Huge number of budding lawyers start their legal career as a litigator, and that too mostly in Civil Litigation. The toughest part is to get a establish themselves in the profession, and the most crucial thing to establish as a litigator is to learn about it.
Therefore, it is important for all the budding lawyers to get guidance from the industry experts, and that too a live and direct conversation about their invaluable experiences and practical insights.
JOIN US TODAY TO LEARN FROM THE INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Legisnations is delighted to announce the 5-Day Certificate Course on Civil Litigation starting from 23rd February, 2022.
This Course will help the participant to grow further in the field of Civil Litigation.
Speakers of the Course
1. Mr. Jayant Bhatt, Advocate, Chamber of Jayant Bhatt
2. Mr. Soayib Qureshi, Associate Partner, PSL Advocate & Solicitors
3. Mr. Nivesh Sharma, Founding Partner, Prudens Globus Legal Solutions
4. Mr. Varun Kumar Goel, Principal Associate, Karanjwala & Co.
5. Mrs. Roma Bhagat, Founder, Roma Bhagat Associates
Benefits of the Course
1. Get an idea of drafting work in connection with civil cases
2. Learn about the emerging areas in the civil law practice
3. Learn what are the various stages of a civil suit
4. Learn how to collect evidence and how to present them correctly inthe court of law
5. Ethical questions and morals for civil practice.
Book your seats as soon as possible
Course Fees: 2000 Rs.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org