The LegisNations International Center for Legal Studies (LICLS) is not just the academic aspect, but a combination of both the practical and the academic world. LICLS brings to you a 5-Day Certificate Course on Arbitration Law in India, which provides the best of both worlds.
This 5 – Day Course will help you to build a strong fundamental knowledge of Dispute Resolution.
DATE: 19th December 2021-23rd December 2021
The Notable Keynote Speakers for the course are :-
1. Introduction to Arbitration (Mr Abhileen Chaturvedi, Associate Partner at Economic Laws Practice (ELP))
2. Recent Developments of Arbitration Law in India (Mr Gauhar Mirza, Partner at Shardul Amarchand & Mangaldas.)
3. Discussion on the Landmark Cases of the Arbitration Law in India (Mr Ish Jain, Senior Partner at Regius Legal LLP)
4. Drafting in Arbitration (Mr Surjendu Shankar Das, AOR, Counsel and Arbitration Practitioner)
5. Current issues, opportunities, and viable solutions in Domestic Arbitration law (Ms Gunjan Chhabara, Partner, Adwitya Legal LLP)
Course Fees: Rs. 1800
- Get a chance to attend interactive webinars on ADR by Legisnations Int’l Centre for Arbitration, Mediation & Research.
- A chance to get an internship opportunity with top-tier firms.*
- Get a certificate issued by the Legisnations.
- Chance to get published in International Review for Dispute Resolution.
- Chance to interact with industry leaders in the field of Arbitration.
For more Information visit:
Contact Information please call +91-7830796585, +91-8755795271 or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com