Venue and Date
The 4th SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2021 shall be held virtually from 8 – 10 April 2022.
Prof. (Dr.) Divakar Goli, Vice-Chancellor, Raffles University, will be the National Administrator.
The competition shall be in the English language.
The competition is open for students who are studying LLB three year or five-year course during the current academic year interested in Employment Law and who belong to institutions that have been invited.
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and National Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
- Each team will be provided a team code during orientation. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the National Administrator.
WINNING TEAM – Cash Prize of Rs. 21,000/-
RUNNER-UP TEAM – Cash Prize of Rs. 11,000/-
BEST MEMORIAL – Cash Prize of Rs. 5,100/-
BEST SPEAKER – Cash Prize of Rs. 5,100/-
FREE CERTIFICATE COURSES
- 100% Fee Waiver in one of the Courses by ‘Lawctopus Law School’ for the members of the Winning team (3 coupons). The team has to avail the offer within 3 months.
- One Free Course of any choice to the Winning Team up to INR 2200/- each by ‘Memo Pundits’ [Prize worth INR 6600/-]
- INR 1500/- discount coupon to the Runners-Up on any one course of their choice each by ‘Memo Pundits’ [Prize worth INR 4500/-]
- INR 1000/- discount to the Best Researcher and Best Speaker by ‘Memo Pundits’ [Prize worth INR 2000/-] MOOT MENTORSHIP – 30% discount on moot mentorship after releasing the problem to all the participants by ‘Memo Pundits’. All participants will be issued participation certificates.
|Start of Online Registration||6th October 2021|
|Last date for Online Registration||14th February 2022|
|Last date for payment of Registration Fee||16th February 2022|
|Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form / Approval letter along with details of registration fee payment||21st February 2022|
|Last date for requesting clarification for Problem||28th February 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Memorials
One Hard Copy (both applicant and respondent) & Soft Copy by email
|21st March 2022|
|Orientation / Prelims – 1||8th April 2022|
|Prelims – 2 / Octa final / Quarter final / Semifinal||9th April 2022|
|Final, Valediction & Prize distribution||10th April 2022|
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc.
(a) Mr. Arun Verma –
Mob: +91-8077921962 – (Head of the Department )
(b) Ms. Sabiha Khan (Asst. Prof.)-
Mob: +91- 8954069567- Convener
(c) Regarding registration
Advocate & Head, Academic Initiatives
Head (Admin), Litigation &
Arbitration PracticeSurana &
Surana International Attorneys
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ph: 044 – 2812 0000, Fax: 91 – 44 – 2812 0001
a) Aditya Bhatnagar (BALLB 9th Sem) :+91 9680943401
b) Tanmay Jain (BALLB 9th Sem) : +919694233451
c) Nikhil Maurya (BALLB 9th Sem) :+91 9199222901
d) Kuldeep Singh Rathore (BALLB 9th Sem) :+91 7610861272
PROPOSITION: Click Here
BROCHURE [For More Info] : Click Here