4TH NATIONAL FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM:
Amity Law School, Lucknow takes immense pleasure in extending an invitation for the 4th National Amity Faculty Development Programme (Hybrid) on the topic of “EMERGING CONTOURS OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND HUMAN RIGHTS’’ from 20th to 26th June 2022.
4th National Faculty Development Program 2022 is designed keeping in mind that every citizen ought to be aware of our Constitutional Values and Human Rights. It also aims to bring academicians and researchers from various disciplines both law and non-law to a common platform to study and comprehend various nuances of the Indian Constitution and Human Rights, its principles, values, and fundamental rights available to them. Further, it aims to explain the evolution of Constitutionalism and how the values operate in different spheres of social and political life.
The sub-themes for the event are;
- A human rights perspective on citizen participation in Global Governance.
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Law in protecting distraught refugees.
- Surveillance system and its effect on Human Privacy.
- Disability and Human Rights.
- Human Rights and International Economic Law: Constitutional Challenges and Changing structure.
- The Accountability of Multinational Corporations for Human Rights.
- Human Rights infringement made by power blocs.
- Developing organizational skills
- Expanding knowledge of new issues in teaching and learning
- Sharpening intellectual abilities
- Interacting with people online from varied backgrounds
- Learning the value of multilateral discussions
Who can participate?
It is designed especially for-
- Law teachers working in various universities, colleges and professional institutions
- Research scholars and
- Other legal professionals
a) Two sessions per day.
b) Each session shall be for 1.5 hours.
Certificate of participation
A certificate of participation will be issued to all the participants who will attend all the sessions. Furthermore, it is mandatory to answer and submit the MCQ legal quiz which will cover questions from all the sessions.
Rules and regulations:
- The registration will only be completed when the registration form has been duly filled and submitted
- It is mandatory to answer and submit the MCQ at the end of the Faculty Development Programme
- The MCQ legal quiz will comprise questions from all sessions
- It is mandatory to attend all the sessions of the Faculty Development Programme to be eligible for the certificate of participation
Registration fee and the mode of payment:
- Rs. 700/- per person and is non-refundable.
- The duly filled registration forms https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdB8Gqyz27sGsV31MAl4f8UMjUolGPhpHdpvG00ss3WvOngtg/viewform?usp=sf_link shall be submitted to email@example.com
- The registration fee shall be paid through an online transaction to Amity University’s Account.
- The last date for registration is 15th June 2022.
Bank Name: Axis Bank Ltd
Account Name: AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
Account Number: 053010100284066
IFSC Code: UTIB0000053
Bank Address: Main Branch, Hazratganj, Lucknow, 226001
Phone Number: 0522-4152000
For queries contact:
For further queries contact:
Vidhi Gupta (convener)
Garvit Tripathi (convener)
Rituporna Das (convener)