Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore is organizing Mind Fest – 3rd National Online Quiz Competition on 14th and 15th August 2022 in association with IDP- an International education specialist, and the Lex Guru.
About Department of Law
The Department of Law, an autonomous body, aims to Globalizing Legal Education. The department is approved by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated with the Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore. The Department is currently running five-year integrated programs of B.A.LL.B. (Hons.); B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.); B.COM LL. B (Hons.), and the three year LL.B. (Hons.) course. The Department also provides for Master’s Degree in Law i.e., LL.M. (Business Law; International Law and international organizations).
About Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is a well-established institute of Madhya Pradesh, established in the year 1994 and accredited with NAAC “A++”. DOL is a popular acronym for the Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is an exclusive Institution dedicated to law education both at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The Institute is approved by, “The Bar Council of India”, New Delhi, and affiliated with the Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
About The Competition
Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Indore is Organizing the “MIND FEST-3RD NATIONAL ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION” ON INDIAN GOVERNMENT & POLITICS AND INDIAN FREEDOM MOVEMENT (UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL KNOWLEDGE).
This competition will be conducted via virtual mode and it aims to make you realize your self-esteem and intelligence as it allows the students to showcase their knowledge and grab prizes. The competition strives to provide a safe platform for students to grow and learn the fundamentals of the subject.
The National Quiz Competition speaks of our efforts that aim to make you realize your self-esteem and intelligence. This quiz competition will be conducted online, allowing the students to showcase their knowledge and grab bumper prizes by sitting at home only.
- This competition is open to all bona fide Undergraduate and Postgraduate participants from Colleges/Universities across India. There is no restriction on the number of student participants from each College/University.
- Theme of the Quiz:
- Indian Government & Politics and Indian Freedom Movement (Undergraduate level knowledge).
Registration Fee & Guidelines
- The participation fee is INR 100/- only (Hundred Rupees Only) for all the participants.
- Participants can make payments on +91 88716-88807 (Yash Pathak) (Paytm, GPay, PhonePe)
- Registration fee once paid is non-refundable.
- After making the payment, the participant must take a screenshot of the payment and then attach the receipt in the google form.
Structure of the Competition
The Competition will consist of total 03Rounds:
|Total Marks||Total Time||Negative
|1stRound||Google form||50||100||25 Minutes||No|
|2ndRound||Google form||30||60||15 Minutes||No|
Seconds (For Each
|01 Mark for each wrong answer|
⮚ Each Question Carries Equal Marks.
⮚ 50%of the total participants will bepromotedto2ndRound.
⮚ A total of 09 Participants will be promoted to 3rd and final round.
⮚ Link for different rounds will be shared in the WhatsApp Group (You will get the WhatsApp group link at the end of the Registration Google Form.)
⮚ The Organizing Committee will communicate further information via WhatsApp Group only after the last date of registration
Date and Time of the Quiz
|1stRound||August 14, 2022(Sunday)||12:30 p.m.|
|2ndRound||August 14, 2022(Sunday)||4:30 pm|
|3rd.Round||August 15, 2022(Monday)||1:00 pm|
Rules of the Quiz
- In case of tiebreak:
⮚ 1stRound: Time of submission of Google Form will be considered.
⮚ 2ndRound: Time of submission of Google Form will be considered.
⮚ 3rd Round: Last two rounds’ marks will be added to the 3rd Round and then the winner and runners-up will be declared.
- All the participants need to have good connectivity to the internet. No excuse for network glitches will is accepted by the host institution in any case.
- Decision of the organizing committee will be final in case of any discrepancy.
Participants are required to complete “Registration” through the Google form link annexed below:
Link to the registration form: https://forms.gle/Vo6tm3Sfi3TX671i6
Participants can fill in the following form provided through this link and upload the screenshot of the payment in the form.
- All details must be properly mentioned according to Google form because the same will be used for certificate purposes.
- After submitting the form, kindly join the WhatsApp Group with the Link provided there.
Awards and Certificates
- Winner: Rs. 3000/-, Trophy and Certificate of Merit.
- First Runner Up: Rs.1500/-, Trophy and Certificate of Merit.
- Second Runner Up: Rs. 750/-, Trophy and Certificate of Merit.
- The next Top 06 Participants will be given Merit Certificate.
- All participants will be given a Certificate of Participation.
- Participation certificate will be provided to Only those who attempt the Quiz.
Mr. Shubhank Khare: 7400752004
Mr. Kamlesh Jain:8602670701
- Mr. Kshitij Rajpurohit: 9691563032
- Ms. Purnshri Sharma: 9131941580