3rd Indian Law Conclave is a two day National Conclave organized by Adhrit Foundation – a member organization of the Alexis Group, Online from 31st October – 1st November, 2020.
The Conclave will have delegates from all over India who will engage in two days of rigorous learning, reflection and sharing of knowledge, skills, experiences and perspectives. It will also provide attractive awards, prizes and networking opportunities to the delegates.
Focus areas of the Conclave would be:
- Law and Industrial Revolution 4.0
- All India Bar Council – Evolving Role in Contemporary Scenario
- Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate Sector
- Labour Rights viz a viz Ease of Doing Business
- Legal Framework for Cyber Crimes in India and Beyond
- Neutrality of the Judiciary in the face of a strong Political Executive
- Post Covid 19 – A New World Order?
The Conclave will have events such as Keynote Presentations, Townhall Meetings, Panel & Group Discussions, and Paper Presentation Competition
For further information or registrations visit www.indianlawconclave.com