ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute in building skillful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
Every legal notice you serve, every reply you send, every petition you file in the court, every legal document relevant to a case, builds up your case. Every word you write and exchange with the opposite party eventually decides whether you will win or lose the case. Even before your counsel or you stand before the judge and open your mouth.
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the legal educational sector and Enthused by the success of 2nd edition of National Legal Document Drafting Competition, Legis Scriptor is pleased to introduce its 3rd National Legal Document (Bail) Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
MODE OF THE COMPETITION: Online
LEGAL DOCUMENTS: Participants are required to choose one document to draft, among the following:
- Anticipatory Bail
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from the same University/ Law School/ College.
- Cross institutional teams are allowed.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/-.
- Registration Link is given below-
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00PM IST, 16th December, 2021.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on first-come- first serve basis.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Last date of Registration: 08:00PM IST, 16th December, 2021.
Date of Release of Problem: 09:00PM IST, 16th December, 2021.
Last date for Document Submission: 10:00PM IST, 19th December, 2021.
Date of Result Announcement: 21st December, 2021
Paytm UPI ID- 9891379155@paytm
Phone Pe UPI ID- 9891379155@ybl
Google Pay- 9891379155
Or you can do bank transfer,
Account Holder’s Name: Krishan Kant Sharma
Account Number: 3045375553
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
IFSC Code: KKBK0000181
Or you can scan the code given below,
After the payment all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.
SAMPLE DOCUMENTS and PROBLEM:
All the participants will receive a sample format of Bail and Anticipatory Bail for their reference.
For Brochure, Click on the link given below-
Contact us for any query:
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: If in case of any query, participant can drop a message on WhatsApp on the number given above and they will receive a call from concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.