IPEM Law Academy (NAAC Accredited) affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut and approved by the Bar Council of India, offering LLB (3 years) and B.A. LL.B (5 years) Courses.
IPEM Law Academy is organizing 3rd Dr. B.S. Goel Memorial National Virtual Moot Court Competition on 28th and 29th August, 2022.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course / 3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- A maximum of 3 teams from each recognized Institution/College/University is permitted to register.
- Each Team shall comprise of three members; the third member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional member, faculty member, team coach, or a designated observer of any team shall not formally be recognized and will be allowed to join the video-conferencing or chat room during the session.
All submissions and screenshots of transactions are to be e-mailed at <email@example.com>
Rules and Regulations along with the Brochure of the event are enclosed herein for reference.
- The Registration fee shall be Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) for each participating team of 3 members (Two Speakers & one Researcher). No additional member shall be permitted.
- Each team shall complete the registration within the stipulated time.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
The registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee as provided in Rule 7.
Registration will be open till 29th June 2022(11.59 P. M. IST). The Initial Registration can be via google form https://forms.gle/
For payment you can scan the QR Code present in the Brochure at page no. 7
Registration of a participant will complete only upon the payment of registration fees (Rs. 2000/-).
Last date of registration- 29th June, 2022 (Registration Fee – Rs. 2000/-)
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/
Date- 28th and 29th August, 2022
The Winner and the Runner-up shall be awarded a cash prize.
- The Winning Team shall be awarded a cash prize of 11000/-INR along with E-Certificates.
- The Runner-ups Team shall be awarded a cash prize of 7000/-INR along with E-Certificates.
- The Best Speaker shall be awarded a cash prize of 4000/-INR along with E-Certificate.
- The Best Written Submission (Memorial) shall be awarded a cash prize of 2500/-INR along with E-Certificates.
- The Best Researcher shall be awarded a cash prize of 2500/-INR along with E-Certificate.
- All the participants shall be awarded E-certificates
Bank transaction details will be asked on CALL from the winners for transferring of the winning amount.
For any further details regarding the competition, please contact –
Ms. Akriti Daksh
Assistant Professor (Law)
Ms. Ritu Paul
Assistant Professor (Law)
BROCHURE: Click Here