Amity Law School is organising its 3rd Amity National Law Fest- Lex Carnival 2024 to be conducted on January 31st & February 1st, 2024.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Amity University, Lucknow Campus is a part of India’s leading educational group established with the objective to impart research and innovation driven education consisting of remarkable infrastructure enabling the latest teaching methodologies. Amity University strives to inculcate a blend of modernity with traditionalism in all its students.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Lex carnival strives to provide a dynamic platform for the students across the nation to showcase their socio legal skills and basic acumen. It has a wide variety of completions that invite the participation of students from every field and course including the school students.
LIST OF EVENTS
- Skit Competition – https://lexcarnival.in/2023/12/25/skit-competition/
- Hit The Buzz – https://lexcarnival.in/2023/12/25/hit-the-buzz/
- Lex H.A.M – https://lexcarnival.in/2023/12/24/lex-ham/
- Legal Maxim Competition- https://lexcarnival.in/2023/12/25/legal-maxim-quiz/
- School students (above 14 years of age)
- Students from any semester, course, college, university and city.
MODE OF EVENT
HOW TO REGISTER
Registrations are open.
Last date of registration – 26th January 2024
For further details and registration please visit the website https://lexcarnival.in
- Cash Prizes up to Rs. 28,000/-
- Certificate of Merit to all Winners
- Certificate to all participants
- Letter of Recommendation for selective participants.
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raghav Agarwal (9696565590)
Ayush Kumar Singh (8299644011)