About the Course
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of Mergers and Acquisitions in India as well as globally through live and interactive sessions. This course is spread over 15-20 hours to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions.
Topics to be covered:
1. Asset Purchase Agreements.
2. Joint Venture.
3. Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisitions.
4. Term Sheets in Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions.
5. Private Equity Funds.
6. Shareholders Agreements and SPAs
7. Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions.
8. Structuring and Implementation of Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions.
9. Outbound Mergers and Acquisitions.
10. Slump Sale Transactions.
Speakers for this Course:
1. Ms. Purti Minawala, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
2. Mr. Arjun Rajgopal, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
3. Ms. Vandana Pai, Partner, Barucha and Partners.
4. Mr. Sahil Arora, Partner, Saraf and Partners.
5. Mr. Clarence Anthony, Partner, Trilegal.
6. Mr. Aayush Kapoor, Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangaldas.
7. Mr. Anand Jayachandran, Partner, Cyril Amarchand and Mangaldas.
8. Ms. Pallavi Puri, Partner, Jyoti Sagar and Associates.
9. Ms. Roshnek Dhalla, Counsel, Khaitan & Co.
10. Mr. Sunandan Majumdar, Partner, Quillon Partners.
11. Mr. Anind Thomas, Partner, AZB & Partners.
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is April 26th, 2022
Interested people may reach out to us through: