About Vignan Institute of Law
Vignan Institute of Law (VIL) was established in the year 2020 and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the University Grants Commission (UGC).
About the Conference
As modern society takes an out reachable approach to the most underrated topic which highlights every LGBTQIA+ community member providing them with a pathway to this 21 century is necessary and giving them a positive space is quintessential.
Vignan institute of the law came up with the idea to uplift them by giving awareness to the people in the society, as we all know equality and having a good life and liberty is rightfully protected in Indian Constitution under article 14,15 and 21, the Indian Constitution rightly mentioned equality before the law and the equal protection of the law for all and no discrimination.
Albeit mentioned in the Constitution, the recognition of these rights is questionable in India. Through this conference, organizers have strived to advocate laws and policies to protect everyone’s dignity and a world where all people can enjoy their rights fully.
The theme of the Conference is Recognition of LGBTQIA+ rights and its future and way forward in the 21st Century in India as well as globally.
- Lack of safety for LGBTQIA+ people and widespread prejudice
- Discrimination & Violence against LGBTQIA+ People
- References to the LGBTQIA+ Community in Ancient Times
- Legal validity of same-sex marriages
- Impact of social media on LGBTQIA+
- Development of the LGBTQIA+ community
- Socio-Political movements
- Aids to LGBTQIA+ (Health, Education, Socio-Economic)
- Queer film festivals and other outreach events as an attempt to gain public recognition
- Access to Reproductive Technologies for LGBTQIA+
- LGBTQIA+ rights across the world
- Understanding and embracing LGBTQIA+ Identity
- Stereotype effects on LGBTQIA+ Community
- Social Inclusivity
- India’s Constitutional and Legal Position
- World Limit for Papers should be between 3000-6000 words. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with a 1-inch margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word. Blue Book style citations will be appreciated.
- An abstract of 250-300 words and, a brief profile of the author/s indicating his/her designation, email ID, contact number, and address shall be sent to the convenor.
- Note: Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted and each author has to register separately.
Research papers are invited from practitioners, academicians, experts, scholars, researchers, and students on issues related to the above themes. The author of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their paper on the day of the Conference.
How to Submit?
Interested authors are invited to submit the Abstract and full Research paper at email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract Submission: 15 March 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: 16 March 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 17 March 2023
- Full paper Submission: 22 March 2023
- Conference Date: 25 March 2023
How to Register?
Interested students may register for the conference through the link provided at the end of the post.
- For Research Scholars and Students: 500 INR
- For Academicians & Professionals: 1000 INR
- Accommodation Fees
- A/C Accommodation: 400 INR
- Non-A/C Accommodation: 300 INR
(Accommodation fee has to be paid on arrival)
- Payment Detail
- A/c no: 21890210000151; IFSC: UCBA0002189; Bank: UCO Bank; Branch: Vadlamudi.
- (Please upload the payment screenshot along with UTR during registration)
Vignan Institute of Law, Andhra Pradesh.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3kgVMQ9GUMjF9EyVTwcJ7vpPRRX6HW4s027QdXjLbvZy2Ug/viewform
In case of any query, please contact:
- Mr. L. Ashish Kumar, LL.M (Ph.D.), Asst. Professor, Vignan Institute of Law, VFSTR: E-Mail: email@example.com; Ph: +91 6302844914
- U. Rohith: Ph: +91 6300484205
- Ch. Raghavi: Ph: +91 7675893002
BROCHURE : Click Here