ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute in building skillful society. We endeavor to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning from tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of the today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
Law students are very enthusiastic about participating in the moot court competition in order to improve their skills and knowledge. In a moot court competition, however, much of the credit is offered to the speakers alone and somewhere, the importance of a high-quality memorial is shadowed.
The drafting of memorials is one of the most important aspects of any moot court competition, and without them, no moot court competition will be as stimulating as it should be.
Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot Memorials, the Legis Scriptor feels privileged to announce its 2nd National Memorial Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
MODE OF THE COMPETITION: Online
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals or three individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from different University/ Law School/ College/ Departments.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/- for Single participant, Rs. 399/- for the team of two individuals and Rs. 499/- for the team of three individuals.
- Registration Link is given below-
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 p.m. IST, 17th April, 2022.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on first-come- first serve basis.
- Once a team registers by completing the formalities given, a Code (hereinafter “Team Code”) shall be assigned to the team.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
PayTM no.: +91 9871616222
Google Pay: +91 9871616222
Phone Pay: +91 9871616222
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID: legisscriptor@ybl
Name: Ayush Sharma
Account Number: 5346375881
IFSC Code: KKBK0000183
After the payment all participants are required to upload screenshots of the sagare on Google form given below while registration.
Last date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 17th April, 2022
Last date to seek clarification: 20th April, 2022
Date to release clarification: 07:00 PM IST, 21st April, 2022
Last date for memorial Submission: 24th April, 2022
Date for Announcing Result: 05:00 PM IST 27th April, 2022
AWARDS: PRIZES WORTH RS. 30,000/-
BEST TEAM (1st Position) – Prize money of Rs. 3100/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No. + Rs. 1500/- Voucher of Certificate Course of Memo Pundits.
Runner up Team (2nd Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1500/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No. + Rs. 1000/- Voucher of Certificate Course of Memo Pundits.
3rd Position – 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% Discount is Publication in blogspot + Rs. 200/- Voucher (Certificate Course of Memo Pundits).
All the participants who will register for this event, will receive “CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION + 30% off in Moot Mentorship Programme worth Rs. 900/- per team + 25% Discount in publication”
For Brochure, Click here:
For Moot Preposition, click on the link given below:
Contact us for any query:
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: if in case of any query, participant can drop a message on whatsapp on the number given above and they will receive a call from concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.