About LawInternships (The Online Law School)
Lawlnternships is an Online Law School and recognised start-up by Startup India and Government of India, which shall extensively provide educational services. Lawlnternships provides opportunities in the field of law to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate programs such internships, certificate courses, training programs, publication services, law school kit and organize events at national level for gaining professional experience as well as improving legal skills while being enrolled in a full time program. The objective is to provide a credible platform for the law students to fulfill educational requirements by imparting practical exposure and relevant skills. The uniqueness of this school is to unlatch a law school whereby students get an opportunity to hone their skills outside a classroom and provide wide ranging services to the students for their holistic development. In the past 2 years, 1.5 lakh members including law students, law firms, law universities have joined us from Pan India through social media handles and services.
About the competition
LawInternships, on the occasion of the 132nd Birth Anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, going to organize a 2nd LI National Article Writing Competition, 2023. The competition aims at giving an opportunity to the youth of the country to come across various aspects of the philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. It is focused on generating new ideas especially from young minds and seeing how they perceive contributions of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s.
Eligibility Criteria & Participant Composition
- The competition is open to all the college students who are currently pursuing graduation or post-graduation in bonafide Universities.
- Only Sole authorship or Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 persons are allowed.
- Registrations Fee: INR 200/- (Single authorship), INR 300/- (in case of Co-authorship)
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/D6pFRCwZ1ixXWcgS9
- Mode of Payment:
1. Account Holder Name: LAW INTERNSHIPS
Account Number: 6336002100000663
Bank: Punjab National Bank
IFSC Code: PUNB0633600
Mobile Number: 7477017741
2. G-Pay or Paytm or Phonepe on this number +91 7477017741
- The “Final Registration” shall be considered to be completed only after the participants make the payment of the registration fees which shall be done on or before April 2, 2023 11:59 PM IST.
- Result will be announced on April 14, 2023.
- Winner– INR 2,000/- + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity under R&D Department of LawInternships
- 2nd Winner– INR 1,000/- + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity under R&D Department of LawInternships
- Participation Certificate + 5% discount in Internship-cum-Training Program to every registered participant.
Choose any one of the below topics:
- Ambedkar’s thesis on “The problem of the rupee”.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar and his political philosophy.
- Role of Dr. BR Ambedkar in making of the Indian Constitution. 4. Dr. BR Ambedkar and Social Justice.
- The file must be in both .doc/.docx and pdf format.
- Language of the Article must be in English.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the theme selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
- Submissions must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
- The word limit for the articles must be between 2000-3000 (exclusive of footnotes).
- The file name of the submission must be as follows:
In case of Single Author – ‘ ’ e.g. Author’s name.docx/.pdf
In case of Co-authors – ‘&’ e.g. Author’s name & Co-author’s name.docx/.pdf
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, LawInternships (The Online Law School).
- Only one entry from each participant will be considered. In case it is found that a participant has submitted more than one entry, then his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
- Last date to submit an article is on or before April 8, 2023, 11:59 PM IST.
- Submissions are to be made at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evaluation Criteria and Weightage
- Relevance to the theme (20 Marks)
- Creativity and Rationality (20 Marks)
- Quality of Research (20 Marks)
- Formatting & Language (20 Marks)
- Style and Presentation of content (20 Marks)
Decision of the Organizing Committee shall be binding in interpretation of any rule or for any query or otherwise.
The participant can reach out for queries at email@example.com
Mr. Shubhank Khare, Founder & Director at SS LawInternships Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Adil Khan, Director at SS LawInternships Pvt. Ltd.
Chief strategic advisor
Ms. Harshita Khare, Program Director at SS LawInternships Pvt. Ltd. OC Chairperson
Ms. Ridhi Jindal, COO at SS LawInternships Pvt. Ltd.
- Mansi Choudhary (+91 9887108827)
- Bhargabi Kundu (+91 8509087322)