2nd GNLU International Conference on Business, Law and Public Policy [March 03 & 04, 2023]: Submit by Jan 10 (under the aegis of the GNLU Centre for Business and Public Policy)
Gujarat National Law University is organizing the 2nd Edition of GNLU International Conference on Business, Law and Public Policy (GICBLP) under the aegis of the GNLU Centre for Business and Public Policy.
Established in 2003 with an aim to become a Research-based Teaching university, Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), has always taken proactive initiatives and outlook to provide valuable and mutually beneficial services to the institution of governance, judiciary, economy, and civil society, especially weaker sections of the society.
GNLU has created a unique learning environment, emphasizing research and training, coupled with a solid grounding in theory, with a vision to address the user’s requirement, whether academic or not.
About the 2nd GNLU International Conference on Business, Laws and Public Policy
The GNLU International Conference on Business, Law & Public Policy (GICBLP) is a platform aimed at promoting dialogue and dissemination of scholarly insights on several important issues in the field of Banking, Finance, Securities Market, Taxation and allied Laws.
The 1st edition of the Conference (GICBLP, 2018) witnessed an overwhelming participation with more than 100 research papers and a large number of delegates from India and abroad. We were graced by the presence of many esteemed dignitaries- Shri Shaktikanta Das (Governor, RBI and Then Member, Fifteenth Finance Commission), Dr. Rajiv Kumar (Former Vice-Chairman, NITI Aayog), Mr. Ashish Chauhan (MD and CEO, National Stock Exchange), Prof. Errol D’Souza (Director, IIM-Ahmedabad), Ms. Mukulita Vijayawargiya (Whole-Time Member, IBBI) and Prof. Manoj Panda (Former Director, IEG) to name a few.
Themes of the Conference
- Securities Market & its Regulation
- Banking and Finance
- FinTech Innovations and Regulatory Challenges
- Insurance and Financial Regulation
- Taxation – Legal Issues and Challenges
- Contemporary Issues in Business & Public Policy
The above themes are non-exhaustive and indicative. For indicative sub themes, please refer to the brochure of the conference. Authors are free to choose any sub-theme consistent with the themes of the conference.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Original research papers are invited on the afore-mentioned and related themes.
- The author(s) should indicate the theme on which the paper is based.
- The paper proposals should include a title, an abstract(max. 500 words) and a minimum of 5 keywords.
- Abstracts are to be submitted through this form.
- The abstracts shall be screened by the editorial board.
- The author(s) of the shortlisted abstracts shall be intimated accordingly.
- The word limit for the research paper is 3000-5000 words(excluding foot-notes).
- Mode of citation: APA/OSCOLA
- The font to be used will be Times New Roman, Heading (Bold) Size -14, Body Size – 12. Uniform Margins of 1” shall be kept on all sides.
- Co-authorship is permissible (subject to an upper limit of 2 authors per submission).
- All submissions should be the original work of the author(s) and should not have been submitted for publication/published/ presented elsewhere in any form.
- Plagiarism beyond 20% (Similarity Index) will lead to disqualification of the research paper from the conference.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants.
Awards for Best Paper
- 1stPrize – Rs. 10,000
- 2ndPrize – Rs. 7,500
- 3rdPrize – Rs. 5,000
- Submission of Abstract: 10 January 2023
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: 15 January 2023
- Submission of Full Paper: 20 February 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 25 February 2023
- Date of the Conference: 3-4 March 2023
Registration Fees (Exclusive of Accommodation )
- Fee for Students and Researchers – INR 1,000 / USD 15
- Academicians – INR 2,000 / USD 30
- Other Professionals – INR 3,000 / USD 40
(Fees to be paid only after selection of Abstract)
In case of any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR
You may also contact:
- Devarsh Shah (Student Convenor): +91 63595 65417
- Devanshu Anada (Student Convenor): +91 70168 32566
- Ishaan Gupta (Student Co-Convenor): +91 9033821018
- Shabri Bose (Student Co-Convenor): +91 7207494772
For further information about the conference, please refer to the brochure: Click here to access the brochure.
The form for abstract submission can be accessed here: Click here to access the form