The objective of this moot is to stir up research on issues in cyber law. The computer-generated world of the internet, known as cyberspace, has propelled the need for vibrant and efficient regulatory mechanisms to further strengthen the legal infrastructure.
Young lawyers excelling in the domain of cyber law will lead to the opening up of better business prospects and benefit those in the industry. MCC CNLU ensures that the students are provided with as realistic an impression of Cyber Law as possible. The Moot Court Competition shall take place in a hybrid format in the month of January 2023.
The moot is open to all the students currently enrolled in LLB undergraduate degree courses. There is no limit to the number of teams participating from one university i.e., more than one team can enrol from one university.
Kindly complete all the registration formalities stated in the Official Rules of the moot on or before 20 December, 2022.
The registration link is here.
In order to confirm registration, please confirm at firstname.lastname@example.org with nominal fees payment of ₹3000/- in the following bank account:
- Beneficiary Name: Chanakya National Law University
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Address of Bank: CNLU Branch, Mithapur, Patna
- Bank Account Number: 34992255957
- IFSC Code: SBIN0015996
- Winners: Cash Prize of ₹32,000 and a trophy.
- Runners-up: Cash prize of ₹22,000 and a trophy.
- Best Speaker: Cash prize of ₹8,000 and a trophy.
- Best Memorial: ₹10,000
- Best Researcher: Cash prize of ₹5,000 and a trophy.
List of Important Dates
- Commencement of Registration – 15 November 2022
- Release of Moot Proposition – 15 November 2022
- Last date for seeking clarification – 5 December 2022
- Last date of submission of the Registration Form – 20 December 2022.
- Release of Clarifications – 10 December 2022.
- Last date of submission of Soft Copy of Memorials – 27 January 2023.
- Declaration of Selected Memorials – 3 January 2023.
- Inaugural Ceremony – 7 January 2023.
- Preliminary Rounds – 7 January 2023.
- Quarter Rounds – 08 January 2023.
- Semi-Final Rounds; Final Rounds and Valedictory Ceremony – 27 January 2023.