ABOUT YOGYA- EMPOWERING SOCIETY
Yogya-Empowering Society is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively.
Yogya constructs valuable research in policy and legal field intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy. We work with centres of public policy, governing bodies for the right of women and child enabling field research to become a yardstick for transformation.
Abhidharna is the platform for the emerging thoughts of the youth and their subsequent contribution through research and analysis of the current legal, political and social arenas of the world. It builds the capacity for evaluation and coming forward to frame the structure for the crucial issues of the day. Abhidharna is organising the Second Article Writing Competition.
Contemporary issues on Economics, Law, Politics and Media.
- Economic Policy and Global Recession: Impact of COVID-19.
- Human Rights, Emergencies and the Rule of Law: Protection and Suspension.
- Media and Judiciary: Need for Balance.
- Marital Rape: A non-Criminalized Crime in India
- Use of Artificial Intelligence in Good Governance.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. (Co-authorship is not allowed)
- The Competition is open for academicians, practitioners, students and research scholars. (Co-authorship is not allowed)
- Word limit of the submission is 2500 – 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: to email@example.com
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition”.
- The submission shall also be accompanied with another Word document comprising of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name and address of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Contact Number; Email ID.
The fees for essay registration:
Single Author- Rs. 75/-.
For Registration – Click here
- Last Date of payment and registration: 16thMay 2020
- Last date of submission: 18thMay 2020
- Declaration of Results: 21st May 2020
PRIZE & CERTIFICATE
The top 3 entries shall receive the Prize money and certificate of merit.
- 1st position: Rs. 800/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 400/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 250/-
- The Best 2 Entries will be published in the Journal for Law students and Researchers and will be getting the e-certificate for the same.
- 15 % off in online courses offered by katcheri.in collaboration with whiteblack legal to all participants.
- 40 % off on publication fee with Journal for Law students and Researchers[ISSN(O) : 2582-306X] to all participants.
A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the essays.
1.Vishal Gupta (Member, Yogya): 8810383975
2. Yash Nirwan (Member, Yogya): 9910566287