ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
BEING LAWGICAL :The Being Lawgical Blog is an open access, peer reviewed blog in order to provide opportunities to legal enthusiasts for voicing their opinions on socio-legal contemporary issues. We also aim to conduct various events ranging from online quizzes to webinars to provide a practical and holistic understanding of the study of law.
JLSR: Journal for Law Students & Researchers is a quarterly law journal bearing ISSN(O): 2582-306X.
CV Writing and Internships
9th October, 2021- 10th October, 2021
Timings: 5PM-6PM (Both the Days)
Note: Recordings would be provided to those who missed.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFO
Fee: 150 INR [Googlepay/Phonepe/Paytm on 9310126697]
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/J37fcDWFLSDK5ZwTA
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Apratim De is a young enthusiastic lawyer who has a keen interest in legal research and writing. He has completed his Bachelors in Law BA.LLB from New Law College Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University Pune. During his law school days Apratim was an active mooter and had participated in various prestigious National Moot Court, Trial Advocacy and Client Counselling Competitions and his team has backed runners up position in two of the moots and was adjudged as the winner of the client counselling competition organised by SDM Law College, Mangalore in March 2020. Apart from this Apratim has a keen interest in legal research and writing and has presented two research papers in National Conferences and has published two research papers in national and two research papers in international law journals. His areas of interests are Corporate and Business Laws.
TOPICS COVERED [LIVE SESSIONS]
Day-1 CV building and Cover Letter Drafting
- Employer’s Prespective
- Format of CV/ Resume
- How to build a ATS Compliant CV
- Purpose of CV/Resume
- Difference b/w Academic CV/ Resume
- Basic Structure of CV and Formatting
- Key Words to be used
- How to draft an outstanding cover letter
Day-2 How to Apply and Secure Desirable Internships
- How to reach out to the right person of the concerned organization
- How to network with the HR of the firm
- How to Draft a follow up email
- How to stand out from the crowd during the internships
- How to convert a regular internship into assessment internship
- Glimpse on kind of works offered during an internship program
PERKS OF ENROLLING
- 10 percent off in online courses provided by KATOG.
- Certificate of Participation for all.
- PPT made by the speaker.
- CV template.
In case of any queries, kindly WhatsApp on 9136804644/9310126697.